ZBrushCentral

Question: Is there a way to execute commands without confirmation boxes?

Hello!

I was wondering if there’s a way to stop the need for the user to interact with the “undoable operation (OK CANCEL)” boxes?

After a big of digging I found this thread: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?165084-mask-by-intensity
which makes it clear that you can’t auto click the OK button with an IKeyPress or anything. So was wondering there’s a way to do a Group Split command, or similar without the confirmation box? Bit of a long shot I know…

Cheers for any help!

You can do it for some boxes but mostly not for those ‘undoable action’ ones, I’m afraid. If pressing Enter/Return on the keyboard dispells the box and executes the option you want then you can use:

[IKeyPress,13,[IPress,buttonPath]] //where buttonPath is the interface item you want to press

(13 is the ASCII code for Enter/Return).

Thanks for the reply Marcus. Yeah looks like it can’t be done, shame :(. I was hoping to use such things as the Group Split to deal with multiple uv tiles and baking maps, but I guess it’s not massively ideal to need to user to click OK each time, or even once per session.

Do you happen to know any methods for dealing with multiple uv tiles?

Does this still work in 4r7p3? I’m trying to use a similar script to automatically export a texture for every sub tool and I keep getting the dialogue box asking me to hit ok on each texture.

[IKeyPress,13,[IPress,Texture:Export]]

Thanks!

Does this still work in 4r7p3? I’m trying to use a similar script to automatically export a texture for every sub tool and I keep getting the dialogue box asking me to hit ok on each texture.

[IKeyPress,13,[IPress,Texture:Export]]

Hi Eric,
I’ve not had problems with it. What OS are you on?

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:

I’m on Windows 7 64 bit.

Eric,

I can’t think why you should be having problems. If you’d like me to take a look at your code, let me know.