ZBrushCentral

Jumping Back into Zbrush after a long time ~ Character and Animal Studies

Hi Guys, man, it’s been a long time since last I posted anything to this thread, but I am finally getting back into Zbrush modeling. 2 kids and a wife, and balancing freelance work, can be quite the journey.

I am excited by the new additions to Zbrush, especially Dynamesh. Here is something I worked on:

Attachments

solomon_zbrush_portrait_01.jpg

Here are some new Characters I am working on using Zbrush for an upcoming 3D animated TV series

This is an old guy from a small African Village, where the TV series are set.

nkoza_nankya_TV-Series_Production_Solomon_W_Jagwe_c01.jpg

and here is another render using matcaps

nkoza_nankya_TV-Series_Production_Solomon_W_Jagwe_Characters_02.jpg

this is sketch for a new character I am working on

caretaker_omulabilize_solomon_w_jagwe_2D_00.jpg

creature_sculpting_solomon_w_jagwe.jpg

concept model, inspired by Bronco’s logo

Ha, digging the real world sketch! Oh lord, what happened to my Bronco’s… what? Your Bronco’s inspired logo sculpt is looking nice.

Thanks :slight_smile: man, that game was brutal ~ I guess the old adage that Defense wins championships did prove absolutely right in this super bowl :slight_smile:

Hey Sol. I am liking the first post best, It is showing me a Lot of character :slight_smile: I know its an old one lol The character sketch looks very cool and fun. Man poor broncos.

lol!! thanks man, I am slowly getting back into it, loving the new tools :slight_smile:

Here is a 30 minute Silver back Gorilla sculpt that I am working on… I absolutely loving sculpting in Zbrush

Solomon_W_Jagwe_Zbrush_Sculpt_00.jpg

great sculpt, especially for the 30mn time mark, I’m loving it, post the evolution if ever you keep on sculpting that one :+1:

thanks :slight_smile: will definitely do that :slight_smile:

here is a youtube time lapse video of how I created my Gorilla sculpt

//youtu.be/jso51cNPuoQ

you can see more details here: http://www.sowl.com/2014/04/silver-back-gorilla-sculpt-zbrush/

here are some Zbrush sculpts I created for my animated TV series ~ http://www.facebook.com/ASeedForNkozaAndNankyaTVSeries