ZBrushCentral

Greetings! I'm just learning.

Welcome colleagues. Immediately forgive my English. I use a translator. I am from Russia. With Zbrush acquaintance, 05/09/2012. Here is the first work.
ordered relief panels on the picture by famous Russian artist Viktor Vasnetsov - “Bogatiri” (“Heroes”). It’s result of 23 days of work and creative suffering. Additionally use the program ArtCam.

Attachments

Виктор Васнецо&#10.jpg

1 Like

Great work!
I saw the oryginal piece and I’m amazed on how you did the feeleng of the deep. It’s a wonderful work and worth of that 23 days, even more :wink:
Do you have some wip images?

1 Like

Hi! This is amazing, I like it very much. You don’t see this every day! If this is your first work in zbrush, I can’t wait to see what you’ll do next! Good luck!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

excellent!

This is great, astounding sense of depth.

Beautiful work. It would look fine bronzed!

Great work !!

http://simongrell.co.uk/

very cool like the dept and the clean stroks beautiful craftsmanship:-)

Bravo! Just incredible job! :smiley: look forward to seeing more work!

Cheers,
David

Great job, especially for short period of using Zbrush!

Really a Great and powerful technique you have going on here…Reminds me of copper etching on relief sculptures…Really beautiful piece and job done on it…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

A great start on your ZBRUSH journy…Looking forward to seeing more…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn

Awesome work. :wink:

GREAT JOB !!!
You’re gonna be a great Artist . :cool:

Top row

The first attempt. Tried division into Subtools. Because very high levels of geometry. Because of the requirements to small details.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! need a workflow :slight_smile:

03_The Four Seasons_Autumn_1896.jpg

I want to do this. Alphonse Maria Mucha - Autumn.

03.jpg

The first sketch.

ZBrush Document.jpg

Attachments

03_The Four Seasons_Autumn_1896.jpg

cool…it’s a beautiful experience to follow your work since the first approach
thx!

“Spring” is over. Although made for CNC machine, wood texture did not apply. Made marble.
(Strictly, do not judge, I’m not an expert in the rendering…) :slight_smile:

01_Printemps_marble_01.jpg

Fabulous work - you even made me go and look online for various images of the works you mention. Truly inspiring and a fantastic style… :cool:

I agree with Doug Jone: “Beautiful work. It would look fine bronzed!”