ZBrushCentral

Andrzej Marszalek Art Dump

Hi
This is my first post here :slight_smile: I’ve been looking at your staff for long time and it’s amazing, so I decided to show you few characters I’ve been working on for The Farm 51. Models for Painkiller Hell and Damnation was made without concept. I’ve put a lot of work redesigning old characters and give them new, fresh look, with the previous style and feel.

Med commanders and Anc Solder was concepted by Piotr Krezelewski (http://conceptjunkyard.blogspot.com/)

Soon I’ll publish few more characters as well as LP, and textures.

Models are rendered in Zbrush.

Attachments

AlastorKing2(LR).jpg

AS render2(LR).jpg

BlackDemon MP2(LR).jpg

gr8.jpg

MD render1(LR).jpg

MD render3(LR).jpg

Awesome work man! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WHooooooa!

great stuff, man.:+1:Pozdro:D

Very nice!

Wow, is this top row yet? If not, it should be. Fantastic work!!!

Fantastic work. Very creative ideas. Thanks for the helpful tutorials on your website!

Tommy from
XSPACE

First post and Top Row! That’s what you call “killin’ it”. Well deserved man! congratz. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

exactly my thoughts

Excellent work.

woah, insanely epic! nicely done, these are some baddass designs just LOVE the attention to detail in all the little things! :smiley:

Gorgeous n Amazing Characters;)

Great work man, i was wondering what they were for when i saw them a while back.

I fell in love with the death character…can I adopt it??

woah! brilliant characters, i really would like to see the low poly version, c’mon man don’t be shy! :smiley:

Nice sculpting!

Great works! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

What a blast! Great and rich sculptures!

Amazing !!!

Oh my days … I`m absolutely stunned … would love to see some more progress work, low cages, bakes textures and so on … Absolutely mind blowing … CHRIIIISTTTTTTT !