ZBrushCentral

Cuts and key in zbrush 4r4

Hi Again.
Well from a long, long time I wished that zbrush give me the chance to start and finish a full model, no needing using other 3d programs, but when I was needing made the cut and key for printing the models I always need and Friend Help who made it in 3D max or in Magic, Programs that I don´t handle at all :frowning:
But recently and thanks to a great master here, I learn to cut it in Zbrush, thanks this video tutorial done by Joseph Drust, amazing work !!! http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/…sh-hood-part-1
So I start playing with what I learn there and here is the result.
Hope it can help to others with my same limitations :wink:
Thanks and regards
Martin
Oh, BTW, so sorry for any possible wrong English word :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

CUT-STEP-1.jpg

THE MODEL IS NOW SPLITTED IN 2 DIFFERENT SUBTOOLS ( sorry wrong type in the image)

Hope It can help
Thanks
Martin

Muchas gracias Martin por tomarte el tiempo de hacer este tutorial, seguro que me va a ser de mucha utilidad.
He estado viendo tu pagina y tu trabajo es impresionante, me gustaría poder ponerme en contacto contigo para hacerte un par de consultas si tienes tiempo y ganas.
Muchas gracias de nuevo.

Un saludo.

Gracias a Ti :slight_smile:
Consulta sin culpa :slight_smile:
Gracias nuevamente :+1:

That was really useful!
Thanks so much!

Hola Mart�n, excelente tuto! te hablo en ingl�s ahora (a pesar que me cuesta y estoy con el traductor de google abierto) para no dejar afuera la gente de la comunidad…
This process is for print in big scale?, where do this system of print in Buenos Aires?, this week i’ll print in “Kreo” (Buenos Aires) a sculpture of 10 cm of height, the cost of a height of 21 cm is 2600$pesos without colour!!(3500$ with colour), Tooo expensive.