ZBrushCentral

ZBB - ZBrush Basics - A FREE tutorial series by GameStarrArts

Being a frequenter of the Pixologic and ZBrushCentral forums for some time(I was under a different username a good part of that time), I know how many master artists there are on the forums, and it still blows my mind to see some of the amazing art and things that can be produced inside this program.

But this one is for the beginners. Those venturing into our forums for the first time, likely slack-jawed at the work being seen, and probably motivated to be on that level. We all have to start somewhere, but you may be wondering just where? That’s why I’m here. So let’s start…

Under my brand name GameStarrArts, I have created a 10 video tutorial series introducing you to the world of Zbrush. From the very start of opening the program, I will show you all of Zbrush’s basic functions and abilities from navigating the interface, to sculpting and texturing, and even some bonus features. I tell you clearly what function does what, and help you get moving in this great program.

Best part of all, this is all absolutely FREE. I created this series because I believe that two things - health and knowledge - should always be free.

With that, I invite you to view my YouTube page containing the series by clicking here, and also to view my other videos, where I will be regularly posting about developer and industry advice, as well as bonus clips like speed sculpts, gameplay videos and other interesting things.

Please spread the word to your friends and those who would like to learn.

Enjoy everyone, and to the beginners, welcome to a new world! :cool:

Attachments

GamestarrArtsBanner.jpg

Thanks a lot this is just what i needed, as I’ve just finished my first year at college i have a few months to get ahead, and want to start learning zbrush as early as possible, so I appreciate this a lot!

Hey Guys/Gals
I just wanted to say thx for posting this link (GAME STARR ARTS) to all these wonderful zbrush tutorial video’s this is just what I needed to get back to zbrush. I got sick a few years back, and well had to put some stuff on hold. But now with some new meds that work (thank God) I can get back to learning, big jump from Ver 3.1 to 4R5 now 4R6, (thx Pixologic for allways sending me new updates) With your FANTASTIC classroom, and the best ZBRUSH Community Members anywhere will make learning alot easy’er and enjoyable. All you guys are top row in my book!:+1:
Thx Again
and all the best to ya
Lou

Thank you!

I just bought zr6 and have been working in another program that is similar to zbrush but not as robust or comprehensive. So, having these beginning tuts is just excellent. I couldn’t find anything on the details like in saving between documents and tools and what that means. These tuts are making my learning of zbrush enjoyable!!

I appreciate this a lot!

Thanks for that, it will be of great help.

I’ve checked your videos, and I must say that you definitely provide a comprehension overview of Zbrush than pretty much any other paid program. Thanks a lot for the effort you’ve put into this, and I’m planning to get started in making animation in 3D in the near future.