ZBrushCentral

Characters

Sai Rage is a character created by Herman Ng for STORMRISE game concept. However, I’ve made some modifications, as I was creating this model only for me.

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/54659075?badge=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“563” width=“1000”></iframe>

Attachments

Sai Rage Back.jpg

Sai Rage Zbrush Back.jpg

Sai Rage Zbrush Front.jpg

Sai Rage Front.jpg

Sai Rage Zbrush Side.jpg

beautiful interpretation, il like. :wink:

Good work…I like the back portion (hot cylinder kind of thing) of your character.:wink:

Thank you guys. Any way, here is the link to original concept.
http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?152372-RTS-game-Stormrise-concept-arts-(update-10-02-2010)

wo ho an i love an like that

truthhunter thanks :wink:

I like it! Good stuff!

I remebr Stormrise amazing graphics and character/Creature designs but horrid game controls still loved the Sai Brutes and Matriarchs along with their minitor Swarmer were my favorite to use. Anways amazing Sai brute gives me the feeling that hes a real powerhouse and that his core is creating damage good following of the concept and adaption to your own version.

Aliasofall, I was stunned by the concept work for the game, but haven’t played game actually.

alienOracle, glad you like it.

Since I am very much interested in the Second World War I have decided to model a solder from that time.
I picked out to make a German solder only because of his uniform that was, in my view, designed to perfection.

1. step zbrush:

Zbrush1.jpg
Zbrush2.jpg
Zbrush3.jpg
Zbrush4.jpg
Zbrush5.jpg

Great looking work!

Derek Frenzo thank you.

Very nice work, would love to see a closeup of the face/head, but by far my favorite is the attention to details and clothwork…Nicely done

Excellent work. :wink:

Nice work! :+1:

d100763 thank you, this is not finished work, you see only 1. stage - sculpting, now I am working on textures, after that pose and render.
Philuxius and Webhead glad that you like it

Mauser K98

Great, well done:+1:

Ah, I love shooting people in the back with the Mauser in Red Orchestra. POW click click

nice work, good job! :+1:

FairCat & coolleR thank you