ZBrushCentral

Clato Sketchbook

Hi all, I nearly finished the HP mesh of my last project. It´s from a Vinod Rams illustration called “Big Guy”. I have to change a few things before I start with the retopology. Hope you like it, any feedback is welcome :wink:

Attachments

Big Guy-AlvaroCanizares.jpg

Interesting character. You’ve really captured the essence of the original concept. I think maybe the bridge of his nose goes up a tiny bit too high, and his elbow juts out just a tad too much. Overall, I think he’s coming out very well.

haha :smiley: great design. Love the proportions :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks Webhead, I think the problem with the nose could be that there are a few concepts of his face, and it could have some proportion variations. But I´ll look at it. The thing that goes out on the elbow I think it´s simply an anatomy bulge, not the elbow, that I modeled at the back of the arm. But this is only my interpretation of the illustration. Later I´ll post other views to show a better visualization of the model.

I began with some polypaint before working in the low poly UV´s.

Love it! can’t wait to see it finnished low poly. :slight_smile:

I´ve been really bussy these last weeks, so I didn´t make much progress. I make a quick pose in Zbrush, that make me see some proportion issues, like the legs size and distance between them. Even so I think it´s a good interpretation of the concept. Hope you like it :wink:

Canizares_BigGuy.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Render.jpg

Canizares_BigGuy.jpg

Wonderful character … Awesome sculpt and render. Bravo! :smiley:

Cheers, David

nice work!

Thanks for your comments :wink: Really appreciate them! Now I´ve to fight with low poly…

This (unfinished) character was modeled for Rafa Zabala´s Workshop. It´s all I can do in the last week, working after dinner when I can…I would have changed many things and improve my skills with new techniques with more time (finish the modeling, adding more props and improving the pose). One of the things I need to work on is the speed, working under deadlines and having a better planification on my works.

http://alvaro-canizares.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/workshop-rafa-zabala.html

freezer_alvaro+canizares.jpg

This is my final entry for “BadKoala Dragonball fan art challenge”. I was thinking about a realistic view of freezer, one of the many greatest DB antagonist. I want to show his

personality, an elegant evil creature, arrogant and sure about his superiority.

This is my last project, based on the fantastic concept of Tyler James. There are already things to improve, but I can´t spend more time on it so it´s fine for now.
Hope you like it.

402_max.jpg

My Comicon Entry, hope you like it.

DrDoom_AlvaroCanizares02web.jpg

such a great work.just love it.thanks for sharing man.can’t wait to see more.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Thanks Diablo :slight_smile:
I will retouch some textures that seems bad.

This is what I am working on now. It´s based on Trevor Claxton art. “Big Trouble” is an amazing design and an incredible challenge for me. Hope you like it!

canizares_bigTrouble_01.jpg

canizares_bigTrouble_02.jpg

nice & neat work.waiting for the textured one if you please.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

canizares_bigTrouble_03.jpg