ZBrushCentral

The Walking Dead - Michonne and the Zombies

Hello everyone!
I would like to show you my last project. I was learning zbrush on OscillonOnline school in Spain and this is what I made as a final project.
I wanted to do my own version from the cover of the The walking dead’s comic No 19. I did it before Michonne’s character has apeared in the TVserie, so the interpretation has nothing to do with this. But the rendering and final details tooked a long time and therefore I could show it not until now.
Everything was created with zbrush, I used dynamesh, fibermesh, spotlight, polypaint, 3D layers, manual and automatically retopology, multishader materials, etc. And the new feature Micromesh for the flies. End composition with photoshop.

I hope you enjoy it!! :slight_smile:

Attachments

Z_azul.jpg

Z_azul_planomedio.jpg

Z_escena_aerea.jpg

Z_escena_frontal.jpg

Z_michone.jpg

Z_tonto.jpg

Z_tonto_planomedio.jpg

09Z_mosca.jpg

08Z_michone_1plano.jpg

Great stuff man. Michonne is such an awesome character and you have done a really nice job of captureing her and her zombies. I really like the zombie on the left and how he has a big flap of skin hanging off his face where his jaw used to be :+1:

Just great capture! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you a lot guys!!! I’m glad to read that you like my stuff. :-)))))

You’re a talented dude. Where are you based? Looking for work?

Thanx a lot! I m in Austria now, and yes i m looking for work. :slight_smile: Some good idea?

You can visit my web here:

http://babacrea.xtrweb.com/babacreates.html