Senior Member User Gallery

Question Hi Everyone - The project is called "Garden of the Fairies."

Hi Everyone and Pixologic Team!

I recently received the wonderful Sculptris to work with the latest update of ZBrush 4R4.
    I also received an invitation to courage to show what I have been able to produce with it here in this forum.

Unfortunately, due to a disturbance, I acquired some time ago, has affected my central nervous system, and my motor skills were affected since then.
    Even so, my courage to post what I'm working.
    Say not come close to what you do, your work is a lovely richness that fill my eyes want to overcome what I'm facing and trying to learn, albeit slowly, on the two programs.
    I'm posting some pictures for criticism or suggestions.

The project is called "Garden of the Fairies." To serve as a backdrop for Daz Studio 4.5 Pro, which features the Plug-in "Goz" , good! I modeled stones, a trunk that is cut and wrapped by Ivy vines. On the floor, still lack the lawn, but do not know how to work with "Fiber Mesh", and how to export with texture for DAZ or maybe the whole project "OBJ". I modeled some strange plants that resemble mushrooms, in fact, an attempt was in vain. Maybe my mistake was to model from a single plane. When I convert a scene with multiple objects to texture, I do not know how to separate them later, eg hide an object to paint the other, to facilitate the work.

I'd say at the moment, I'm doing these projects as "occupational therapy" since I stopped modeling professionally for years, due to the disorder that makes it very difficult to keep a steady hand, without getting shaky.

Good! No more drama. It took me a long time to get to be back with you here on the forum, and I know that I write a lot. Sorry!

Come on what matters!
    In Sculptris, I can paint in ZBrush, not yet, but I'll get.
    In Sculptris, I have not figured out how to select objects and hide so I can paint only what is visible.

I searched the internet for the PC Hotkeys Sculptris and I'm not sure if it came in the installation manual or is there some tutorial on Pixologic.

Good! I am very happy to be back, thank you for Pixologic opportunity to be part of this community again and sorry for my english, I live in Brazil Eja did much to 3D California companies.

My best regards!

Anderson Felix Soares - Gendragon

Hi!
    I lament that nobody has commented on some thing!
    But also, I cannot blame anybody,
    after all, it is not great thing the image that I posted.
    I will try something better next time.
    But even so, it would like to remove some doubts that
    I wrote in the previous post.
    Thank you very much who visited my post.

Regards!

Anderson

Good try, keep practicing and welcome.

Thanks very much maciej : D

Regards!

Anderson - Gendragon

Default re

Terrains are way fun in Sculptris ... but you need to use the Reduce Brush and keep the poly-count low .. if you want to use them in 3DRad or other Game Engine ... Remember you can Paint to Bump and color at the same time, and there's plenty of way cool terrain type textures out there to paint with .. most are tileable as well, and many you probably have and don't know it .... Platinum Arts Sandbox comes with a bunch .... All the Cube Engine games come with some ....

Member User Gallery

Gendragon...You should find an extensive PDF Manual somewhere in the Sculptris file you downloaded!

Thumbs up

Thanks very much justadeletedguy.

I just need to know how to configure the brushstrokes not greatly increase the polygons and how to paint properly.
    I plan to use this project to Daz Studio environment.
    A hug and thank you for the tips!

Anderson - Gendragon

User Gallery

Art is a great therapy gen and a lot of fun Keep going with it. From Stuart, to Just to Mac. They all have good advice
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

New Member User Gallery

Great effort put in there man
    I've never been close to use Sculptris But I can give you a tip or two with my humble knowladge
    1st of all get your pieces seperated, the rocks alone, themountains alone and the terrain and if you want to put some trees and plants and stuff .
    2nd you can really create good vains in Zbrush4R4 using the IMM Brush tool with the veins preset its so much fun, as for the rocks I only use two brushes to be honest to make them look rockiesh :P one of them is the Trim Dynamic brush, and the other is the Crumple brush to give it some jags etc. I posted this http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...501#post985501 today so you can get an Idea of wot u can do with these two brushes and the vines if you have any questions feel free to send me an email on ibrahim.yki@gmail.com
    Best of luck
    Ibrahim Yasir Khalil

just keep going dear gendragon!

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field,... I'll meet you there.
    Jelaluddin Rumi

Thumbs up

Hi Zipco

Thanks very much for help! Excellent your example and work!

User Gallery

Zip did a really good job with his assets , I think you can learn a lot from him Gen A shout out to the Captain... Nemo! Good to see you Post! Your sculpts always have their own inimitable style
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Quick! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

Thumbs up

Really amazing. I really liked the style of Zip. Now I was curious how he made the branches and leaves that resemble the software "Ivy Generation", and of course at least as texturing the leaves, branches and vines.
    Congrats, Zip!: D

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    ... A shout out to the Captain... Nemo! Good to see you Post!

thanks for kind words dear Tartan.
    Actually the only reason that someone can keep going in this forum and Sculptris is nice guys like you, Michalis, spork, and other kind fellows.
    just because of these friends you can forget the terrible quality of services about this GIFT! and absolutely rude behavior of administrators...

anyway, thanks again and best regards
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field,... I'll meet you there.
    Jelaluddin Rumi