ZBrushCentral

Game Character ( +video tut )

Hi. I’ve been posting this on couple other forums but also wanted to show this in zbrsh society :slight_smile:
So if you are interested how character was made I encourage you to visit

www.character-dev.tk

So I hope you like it and I hope that tutorial will be useful for everyone who will watch it.

Cheers!

Attachments

char_wood.jpg

char_wood_01.jpg

char_wood_02.jpg

wires_screens.jpg

zbrush_screens.jpg

nice lumber jack looks pretty clean

Wow I bought this as soon as I saw the price. You’ve made my day!
I haven’t had the time to go through all of the videos yet but I can’t wait.
Is they’re any way to subscribe or follow your tutorials you put up for sale?

Berserker44 - Thanks!

Evan Gaugh - Thanks!

Hope it’s useful!
Cheers!

Cool modeling, and thanks for the low price training, you sure you got that price right?, look forward to watching it when I get the links. Keep up the good work.

Yes, I’m sure about price, I wanted to make it cheap. Thanks and hope it will be useful for you.

These links are a blessing to someone like me who really wants to learn about character modeling processes. I’ve been scouring the net for a long time in search of easy to follow tutorials that are very informative minus the ridiculous price tags. This is perfect, will purchase ASAP.

God bless you for bringing 3D learning to the masses for cheap.

Hey! Thanks! Hope It will be helpful.

Thanks!

Cool tutorial!

Thanks!

nice work

bardzo fajnie Tomku to ile go robiles :slight_smile:

mrkrzysiek - Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Cool character! I’ll check that tutorial, for that price… :wink: So cool to make it so cheap!

Dzieki!

Excellent modeling, i like. :wink:

Philuxius - Thanks !
nebular - Thanks !

Cheers!

excellent initiative ! now all we need is subtitles because there are foreign people who have some difficulty to understand what you’re saying and also too people who are deaf like me ^^;

aside that, showing how you do is deeply enough to understand :slight_smile: too bad, it’s done with maya XD

The tip is, you can do the same iwithin ZBrush. Set a reference to a grid and just use move, inflate and transpose for same effect.

allaze-eroler - Thanks!

nebular - Thanks! You are right! :slight_smile: