Attachments

winterlynn3.jpg

wed.jpg

khan.jpg

delphi.jpg

swed.jpg

sharagoth.jpg

corredan-flame.jpg

very impressive work i hope to give us info about how you make that comic look and how you make the final render.

3 Letter: wow!

Real cool :+1:

Hi Nebezial :slight_smile:

Looking great as always…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?172391-Useful-small-ZScripts-and-Macros-for-ZBrush-4R4&p=979836&viewfull=1#post979836

Hey, have you tried out the new plugin created by Marcus Civis…Pixols to 3D…Link to the page where you can download it posted above…Might work great for your storyboarding ect…Works great in conjunction with the Angle of View perspective slider located within the DRAW pallette in ZBRUSH…I’m pretty sure that you will find it amazing and very useful for the type of work that you create.
I’ve been messing around with it for about a week now, and can’t get over how many possibilities it can offer for anyone doing illustration/painting using 3D as a tool…Great Plugin and tool to add to that arsenal of yours…:slight_smile:
Great to see you posting again by the way…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Really great stuff, I’m a huge fan. You do amazingly fast and detailed work. I follow you on deviant art as well.

Mazen its simple standard zbrush modelling texturing and rendering, and then i use my knowledge of realism to tweak the render and paint over it. for instance at that stage i fix the spots where light shouldn’t reach, which is a small flaw in zbrush rendering but an insignificant one. so my method wouldn’t be of much help for those who aren’t versed in photohop. i will eventually make some sort of a video as there are some tricks i have been using for a while in texturing that help me alot.

SpiritDreamer hey man , long time no see XD seems like a cool plugin but it looks like its made for other programs, dunno. im rendering my stuff directly in zbrush. i like ghow the renders mesh with my personal drawing sttyle. they leave me with a nice amount of wiggle room to draw in secondary lights and stuff like that

markrulz thanx :slight_smile: ill have to make me a video of modelling some of this stuff, i know the devart audience would appreciate it too

I have just one question:

ARE YOU A GOD?

Wow…I love this so much!!! :+1:

i know the devart audience would appreciate it too

Yes we would :slight_smile:

Amazing work, as always!

Wow very impressive… Dragons are dope

i would experiment with different fonts for the titles
and borders
i dont feel like your current choices are really doing your amazing work justice

wow thats pretty sweet

i love the way these are rendered in an illustrative style. your dragons are very cool - looking forward to seeing more.
-d

this is beautiful work. love the armor detail

Can you show some wire, please?

Beautiful work, Stjepan, amazing colors. How did you learn to do photoshop like that, is there a video tutorial you would recommend?
Thanks

RazielBlair nope, just very busy fella XD
Hanco lol, you wouldnt be impressed, trust me its all either made from spheres or zsketches, since its meant to be used in a comic book, topology was the last of my concerns :slight_smile:

MattSkinny i was self taught in photoshop, very much of the, lets see what this tool does persuasion. i poked around till i got faster and better at my own approach, i do have some videod of my photoshoping, but imma make a zbrush one as soon as i clear my schedule a bit

khedira.jpgeldest2.jpg

Holly molly cow wow…beautiful…being a comic book artist requires a lot of talent :+1:.awesome.

Do I sense a top-row incoming? you surely deserve it! amazing creations truly epic work! love to see more :slight_smile:

Top row +1 - and more detail of these last three dragons pleeeaaase :slight_smile: