ZBrushCentral

Looking for a good place to get detailed Zbrush models for a project I'm working on

Hello all,

First off let me say this is a great forum and there is truly some amazing work here.

I’m hoping this is the right place to ask as I’m not sure where to go to get the right model for a project I’m working on.

I’m a cinematographer and I have an idea for some really cool stylized shots I want to do for my portfolio. It will be filmed on greenscreen with some great actors. I want to add some highly detailed zbrush beasts/animals and I’m having trouble finding what I need for this project. I’m willing to pay as I know the hard work and talent that goes into creating something like this. So I’m hoping to be able to find a source to purchase models such as this or reach out to someone that has already done something along these lines that wants to grant me the rights to use the model strictly for the purposes of this video in my portfolio. You can still retain all rights to the file to use however you please and just give me the right to use it for my video. I can sign a contact as well.

So if anyone is interested or knows where I can start my quest to find what I need please do let me know, I would really appreciate it. And as I mentioned I’m fine paying some money for the use of the model and all work will be credited.

Thanks so much for your time.

You can always try Turbosquid, but I guess you already have. Other than that, it’s pretty sparse, as far as stock .ZTLs.

You’ll probably have to contract someone to create what you need.

I could work with you on budget, as I’m sure hundreds of others here could as well.

Some here are hobbyists, and do this for fun. That may be your best bet.