Super Moderator User Gallery

Default Halloween Challenge 2012 Gallery

The night of fright has passed and spooky sights were everywhere – including here at ZBrushCentral! Over the last month we had an open invitation for ZBC members to create frightful or fun artwork for our traditional Halloween Gallery, sharing techniques and inspiring one another in the process. Now that the holiday has come and gone, we’ve compiled the completed entries from this year into a special page at the Pixologic website.

When visiting the Gallery, be sure to click the image or artist names to be taken to their WIP threads. There you will be able to see the artwork full-sized, as well as learn about the techniques each artist used.

Thank you to everyone who participated! As always, it was a lot of fun and turned up some artwork that was scary good!

New Member User Gallery

HI There, Thanks for creating such amazing competition. Just wondering this comp is about the best art work and some one would win at the end Or its shows all participants best work in the gallery. Cheers

Super Moderator User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by am3dartist View Post
    HI There, Thanks for creating such amazing competition. Just wondering this comp is about the best art work and some one would win at the end Or its shows all participants best work in the gallery. Cheers
    It wasn't a competition, but rather a challenge. As such, there are no winners or losers. Or rather, everyone who participated is a winner because they got to challenge themselves and maybe even learn some new techniques.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Senior Member User Gallery

Lovely entries From everyone that attempted the challenge

Aurick, Does ZBC do competitions? Im sure there used to be one on here annually? As i am struggling to find 3d competitions at the moment, and thats all across the world wide web

Thnks
    again congrats all

JC

***8203;(James Crabb)

Member User Gallery

Thanks for the Challenge, I hope everyone had fun!! I did.

I learned some new stuff and also learned that I need some practice in rendering and shader part of zbrush.

After struggling with shader I was thinking for my self since I want to use lightcap (which in the end I did not), it would be nice to have every subtool aware of which materials is applied to it and have a section in the tool menu to give the possibility to modify shaders per subtool.

I am still confused about the shader part anyone who can send me in a right direction for an easy workflow please do.

thx again Zbrush!

New Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by James Crabb View Post
    Lovely entries From everyone that attempted the challenge

Aurick, Does ZBC do competitions? Im sure there used to be one on here annually? As i am struggling to find 3d competitions at the moment, and thats all across the world wide web
    hey mate , CG talk , they're having two contest at the moment go for it!!!

cheers!

Senior Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by rafajija View Post
    hey mate , CG talk , they're having two contest at the moment go for it!!!

cheers!
    Aha cheers m8 had nothing the last time i looked but that was 1/2 month ago
    I'll have a little look see
    Last edited by James Crabb; 11-03-12 at 09:18 AM.