ZBrushCentral

The Brain (Animaniacs)

So here’s a little personal project I’ve been working on the last couple of days. Please let me know what you think. I was a kid when Pinky And The Brain aired, and it’s a lot funnier now that I’m an adult. The in-jokes are really funny.

This is my concept for a meaner, angrier Brain. He comes equip with recon drone and acid spray gun, courtesy of Acme Co., of course.

See the video below for a couple of turntables and some nice jazz piano. Watch in full size to see The Brain at full effect.

Enjoy!

<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vFURtMyNoc” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“420”></iframe>

Attachments

Close.jpg

Side.jpg

Side_Smoothed.jpg

Close_Smooth_2.jpg

That is awesome, I kind of want a 3D print of him. Are you going to do Pinky?

Thanks for the feedback, PhatoxisV. It can be hard to come by on this forum sometimes, so many great projects going up all the time.

Alas I can’t sell any prints, lol. I’m pushing it just by showing Warner’s model sheet of Brain in my demo reel :P. Of course, I could probably share it on Thingiverse without problem…I think. Not sure, actually. Besides, the recon drone wouldn’t print unless I connect it to the body in some major way. I don’t know if the antenna would print, either.

I do plan on doing Pinky. Lots of funny possibilities for his weapons/armor.

Peace,

Tommy