Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default A word of encouragement ......

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately, I've been busy. One of the things that's been keeping me busy, I got a new job. I'm an Electrician, in Phoenix, AZ. working at the new Intel Fab 42, which is scheduled to be finished sometime in the spring/summer next year .... Intel is pretty good about keeping secrets, and I wouldn't understand most of it if they didn't. But it has been said that this fab will be producing chips for Phones and Gaming devices only, and that they've got some next-gen device coming soon .... and they're betting 30 billion (the price of this project) that this field will explode that much. And what will all those chips need? Programmers and Digital Artists!!!!!!! .... You're in the right spot at the right time !!!

artists come at about a dime a dozen, if you want to make any money in this world,
    learn a skilled trade, like you have nobody can take that away from you..
    Engineer, Electrician, Machinist, MillWright, Mechanic, Iron Worker, Pipe Fitter, Welder, Plumber, Carpenter.
    Honest work, good pay.
    Last edited by holyenigma74; 10-26-12 at 01:50 PM.

Default re

And there's art in that work ..... But don't let him fool you. It was interesting when I was learning, now it's just work. If you can find a way to do this for a living, you're much better off!! Especially on the Construction side of it. Every day you work, you're working yourself out of a Job! .... It's feast of famine in the construction trades, quite a lot of famine lately...... So sell your models, Sell your art on T-shirts, Sell Yourself. The hardest lesson I ever had to learn. Business is about Money.