ZBrushCentral

'Chimera' Concept

Hi Everyone,

Hear is one of my latest characters that I’ve designed about two months back, but never had the chance to put it up. I’ve designed this for Newtek to use on some new rigging tools. from Sketches to final production took about one month within and around my work.

Also great job done by Lino on the riggs!! it works like a charm :slight_smile:

The challenge was three heads, wings, different front and hind legs.

Link to image

I will be putting up more details soon…

Enjoy!!

Attachments

i.jpg

That is truly phenomenal. Love it.

:+1:

Great as always, been missing your work for sometime now… send the rest!

Ziggy

Good model, excellent illustration.: Tu:small_orange_diamond: Tu:small_orange_diamond: Tu:

this is the first time to see your work i liked it >momtaz:)

always admired your work…chimera rules too !

muharraqi_image120.jpg

Hi everyone…

I will keep details for sure :slight_smile: and always a pleasure to be hear…

Hear is the first sketch of my design, I always create my drawings on the sketchbook to get it as close as possible to my thoughts… you can see that my original concept did not have any wings, that was added in later as a request.

Also I have been wanting to create a character with two heads… except that I loved to keep the heads on top of each other since it is so traditional to see them side by side… witch is quite boring to me

More to come

Attachments

tumb2.jpg

zb1.jpg

After sketching, I used DynaMesh…

It helps me get the general proportions right.

Closeup on the final render with all the sculpted maps
i3.jpg

This is just so COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL, great work my friend!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
gr. Silberdenar

Awesome!

Cheers,
Brian

zb3.jpg

Hi Guys… Some more details on the ZB sculpts.

modo2.jpgretopology wires

awesome cool! thats one neat design thanks for showing the workflow too! That will come in handy in the future I’m sure!

zb4.jpg Riggs and displacement on lightwave