ZBrushCentral

Updated UI

I just can’t leave it alone…
See help???.txt file in the zip file. I’s NOT a Macro.
You will need to get another couple of files from the forums as they’re NOT INCLUDED,
One’s the axis plug by R. Kaiser.
It’s located here http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?
attachmentid=274239&d=1317163380
The other is CenterMesh located here, I don’t know whom to credit for it.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=325516&d=1348838543

Too bad the rotate buttons don’t work :frowning:

Be sure to save your config before trying mine.
New config plus files, good luck, have fun. Happy ZBrushing.

BTW, I have dual monitors. ZBrush gets the display that’s set to 1920 X 1080. :smiley:

New .cfg file in zip.

What does this UI look like exactly? Can you post a screenshot of the entire UI so we can see what it looks like?

Resized it to be more web friendly.Updated file again.
I’m on Windows 7. Your results may differ.

Attachments

UIScreenGrab1.jpg

It’s not playing nice with me…Argh
Bet everyone else is getting the same results.
No doubt it’s rated “a waste of time”…

Open ZBrush, then open the project file; Then it seems to have the sliders where I put them. Still modifying the config file here.

READ ME FIRST.txt in .zip file.
Copy of image.
Other files+JOE4R4P2.cfg
UI SNAPSHOT.jpg

Added some new functions. May or may not work as expected. If you find a problem with the files, that’s covered in the READ ME FIRST.txt file.

What it looks like. RotX.txt doesn’t work, maybe someday.
Zip file. And the read me that didn’t make it into the zip.

See above. No images or other supporting files. Please let me know if you have problems. If you’ve download the previous files, you should be pretty much up to date. May have more to upload soon…And it’s still purple, so save your UI colors to reload. I hope someone finds it useful…

Tweaked it some more, still purple as the image shows. Save your colors before loading it.

Used with the Axis Plug & ZTree & ZTreeHelper. Not purple anymore. :wink: INSTRUCTIONS.txt in .zip file & .cfg file & 8 folders. Happy ZBrushing!!

Big lot of macros in the folders, most of them work. I tried to place what I found were necessary functions where they could be readily accessed. Once you know how the menu system ties into object being in edit mode it’s much easier to use :slight_smile: that’s been a source of frustration. Hope to post latest version soon.

Looking forward to new new release… :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m not including a screen grab. Most stuff is just basic relocation of UI elements. If you have the same ZPlugins as me you may have
some buttons others don’t have, same for my macros. I hope it’s useful…

Once more, here’s a screen grab. Most buttons work and functions are clear. Many common functions(for me) right there handy. Might be a good starting point.

UI in zip>>
Text for Mirror_dup script, might not be included in the above files.

//ZBRUSH MACRO - Recorded in ZBrush version 4.6
[IButton,???,"This will Duplicate then Mirror and then merge down into one. Great for eyes/horns etc.",
[IShowActions,0]
[IConfig,4.6]

[IPress,Tool:SubTool:Duplicate]
[IPress,Tool:Deformation:Mirror]
[IPress,Tool:SubTool:MergeDown]
[IKeyPress,13]//Enter key
]

A Cool improvement. its so unfortunate that editing the UI is such a cumbersome task. Would be cool if they could integrate a proper UI editor. Something similar to the new one they have in the 64Bit Firefox mod called waterfox. Makes skinning and toolbar/button layout a cinch… with options for grid based snapping and more with CSS theme support…

Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

1 Like