It's Alive! (Halloween Challenge 2012 WIP)
Hello, I'm starting a bit late. Haven't got anything to post yet, sorry. but will shortly. Everyone's entries look great. lots of talent around. Good luck to all
so i got a bit more done today. just getting the scene together really. lots of gizmos to create still, but I'm feeling it.
Hope you like it. any comments or critiques are welcome.
So I think I'm pretty much finished the props for my Halloween scene. Had a few questions about transparency and how to better control it. I can easily adjust the shadows cast by differently transparent objects, but i run into issues when i want to control the actual transparency. it always seems transparent, even at %100. what am I doing wrong?
here's my mad scientist bust. still a bit of work left to do on him. hope to complete the other characters in the next few days. I'm hoping that my scene is ok for this challenge. really like the look of the black and white horror films of the past.
I didn't get to finish this bust today but wanted to post it anyways. Still got a bit more to do on this guy. My goal is to not leave ZBrush at all for this competition. I do most of my 3D work in ZBrush now.
I wasn't planning to colour this scene, but got a bit carried away with Mr. Frankenstien. I think I'll submit both a black and white and coloured image of this. Everyone's submissions are looked really nice too. having a good time!
wow, time is really tight now! had a busy last few days and not able to work on this project. got my hunchback character bust done. check it out. still lots of work to do.
two more days!
got the bodies into the scene roughly posed at very low sub-division levels. still need to clothe and sculpt them, but I think it should be done in a couple more days. might adjust camera angle too. good luck to everyone participating.
wow, I had tons of problems with zbrush in the last two days. almost everything was corrupt but got to the bottom of it with some help from the good folks at pixologic. thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I pretty much had to go through all scenes and subtools to find the 'safe' ones. what a perfect time to find a bug! anyways, here's my final wip entry. will post very soon. thanks for stopping by.
Tags for this Thread