Member User Gallery

Default Stone Tile Texture Wip

Hi!

So long without posting.... So many years doing tiling textures in photoshop, normal maps layer by layer using the nvidia PS plugin... with really good result... but things must change for better so here is my very first tile done in Zbrush, I havent use any reference, just did it to learn the process. Its polypainted and I havent use the insertmesh brush (too much for my computer). Im still working on it, specially the base and the small stones between the gaps. Ill post soon normal map stuff.

Senior Member User Gallery

That looks really good. Kudos. I recently started making the bricks/stones to make a wall also. Yours looks great.

Ezra

New Member User Gallery

Can you show us some more? nice work, love the polypaint!

Member User Gallery

Here is another version, worked more the base and the stones. Its my first tile so Im getting happy about it. Ill work more on some bricks i did very fast and I'll jump to my next tile.

Last edited by Gentleman; 10-17-12 at 06:10 AM.

New Member User Gallery

Wow really awesome. How did you do those realistic bricks? Could share your workflow to create those bricks?
    available for freelance

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by z-phytase View Post
    Wow really awesome. How did you do those realistic bricks? Could share your workflow to create those bricks?
    Ditto
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

Member User Gallery

Finally I could take some time to finish all the maps to generate the tile I was intended to do!
    The Screenshot is taken from marmoset visor tool.

Member User Gallery

Nice job! For a first try at tiling textures in zbrush, I'd say you're off to a great start! Looking good!

Pretty convincing, i like it a lot, make us a tutorial and upload it on youtube.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by highbred3d View Post
    Nice job! For a first try at tiling textures in zbrush, I'd say you're off to a great start! Looking good!
    Thanks a lot! I have seen your work in your blog and its really amazing. Thanks for the tutorial, I have just seen it and its really cool how you make the mask's and use them later in photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Freewaldo View Post
    Pretty convincing, i like it a lot, make us a tutorial and upload it on youtube.
    @highbred3d is the guy you are looking for, he is the one that can make tutorials about it, not me

Member User Gallery

Really nice work.

User Gallery

2.5D powered
    Fran
    Available for Freelance
    ][HazardBrush][-][Facebook][))Twitter][