Thanks.

http://painzang.cghub.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Painzang

Attachments

woman_pose1_XSI6_size.jpg

woman_pose1_XSI6_zbrush2.jpg

woman_pose1_XSI6_zbrush1.jpg

Very nice work on this one!
Is it possible to know what is made with ZBrush, and perhaps what has been made with other software? Some ZBrush screenshots ?

I think the body is nice, the head seems to give a feeling that it is different from the body. The background give me the feeling that you spent less time on it than this nice body :slight_smile:

Very Very Nice…:cool:

A very beautyful woman, good job there, perfect work on anatomy. I love the soft shapes of her body and the overall mood of the scene is great!
Maybe the background isn’t as great as the model is.

I have same feelings about the head and her hand as Thomas. Maybe its because of lightning, the skin looks much smoother there.
Also, I think the fold between groin and the right thigh is too soft.

Beautiful piece …Excellent job done on it…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn

Nice work on the figure. The overall render creates a subtle sense of drama.

Incredible! Great job on the lighting…

wow amazing work!
it / she looks real!

Wonderful job on this. I love these works that are complete scenes.

Ezra

Images were rendered in softimage.
Thanks

Just a black-and-white images…

very nice! serene and peaceful image.

Wonderful piece!

Thank you very much~

I do adore the black and white picture. It look like a real good capture from the lens.
Great work !

Hi
I second posing nude work was in progress.
Hair and rendering have finished. Zbruhs4R4
Thank you.
pose_d_3_resize.jpg
pose_d_3_mono_resize.jpg

Nice! :slight_smile:

Nice, attractive…
I think someone has to invent the back smoothing surgery for her though. Or ass dynamesh.
Also, the neck looks a bit too strong/thick maybe because of the position of her hair.

I wouldn`t refuse her anyway :slight_smile:

there is something cool about the color render - i don’t know if its the lighting or the material you chose, but it has a subtle stylized effect that’s kind of illustrative in a way. You can really see it down by her hand for example, where it looks almost outlined against her leg. The hair is also nicely done - i really like the flyaway hairs that really give it a sense of life in interest. i agree with silvaticus though: the neck looks a little too thick, and you can see the mesh stretching without enough subdivision in the ass, where the forefront cheek also looks perhaps a little too disproportionately squared off or shortened against the ground.

Thanks good advice~ ^^