ZBrushCentral

Girl WIP _ WARNING nudity

I’ve started this character a little while ago and decided to put it up as a work in progress in case anyone is interested

If there’s any tip I can offer it’s to not be afraid to crank up the lazy mouse, also Dam_standard brush is your best friend.

Also I know you can’t get a lot of details working in wax preview, but for some soft skin lady less visible lumps seems to make it look more appealing… unless ofcourse it’s her two lumps :smiley:

I work with dynamesh a lot and try to keep away from sharp overlapping edges because dynamesh ruins the mesh from this. I expect it will be a lot better when it’s done but who knows.

Attachments

girl1.jpg

Man, I can’t wait for you to finish it. Looking great already. You seem to have simmilar workflow like I latley do -
I sculpt a model in parts sometimes, as you here. I use dynamesh, qremesher, z spheres and insert brushes for it.
I have issues with connecting separated parts sometimes
I try to avoid making my whole mesh only from dynamesh so I have issues with connecting parts.

How you do it? Dynamesh only?

Thank you so much Yeah same as me qmesh is great. dynamesh doesn’t work all the time and only use it when I am freestyling a shape and yeah I avoid merging meshes too because mostly parts get in the way and dynamesh destroys the polygroups I set. I browsed through your artwork good stuff!

Nothing different with the model really but I added some basic coloring

That jacket is wrong dang its tight and loose I’ll take a break

Great start.