New Member User Gallery

Adorable!!!! I love it.Just I LOVE IT!!!

Senior Member User Gallery

Winrawr - Thank you. When I get a chance I'll post them up.

Funky - Hey bud thanks. Been meaning to message you about textures and shaders. Just been so busy.

Spaceman - Thanks bud. Gotta hand it to Marco Kunardi for a great concept.

Gary - Thank you!

Slosh - Thanks, more the reason I wanted to share it. It feels different then the normal hyper real.

Grassetti - Thanks bud!

Mushmouth - Thanks. I just used the regular method of retopo. But like the princesse's hair (both cut and caged) I used qRemesher because it could give me a pretty even result with no time cost.

Uber - Thanks man

Matt - Haha hey I felt the same way. Thanks.

Gilberto - Thanks. The best thing I learned was how to paint hair. I had never really done it before and after a few models I started to get a rhythm to it.

TanTeck - Thanks. A light rig was made in Maya for building renders. Just so the characters felt like they were under the same lighting I just exported them out to Maya.

Kanex - Thanks bud

Kokoro - Well the entire game was definitely a team effort. I can only take credit for parts of it. But thank you.

Jester -Thank you. Yeah I wanted to keep it a bit light hearted. Not too dry.

Nebular - Thank you!

Nofounture - Thank you

Crimson - Thank you. Nothing beats just getting into Zbrush and treating it like clay.

JL - Thank you

Ws6 - Thank you. Yep in the end it's a tool. Doesn't matter what tools you use to get to the end product, just matters you get there and it looks solid. .....still a pretty awesome tool.

Poda - Thank you. Yeah that was just a quick screen grab. I start off lower then that and work my way up. I don't know if there is any other way to create an alpha in Zbrush but what I did was create my design in white on a black background. Then in photoshop I would color select the black take it out and just leave the white. During the Dyanmesh stage the mouth is fused together. In the retopo stage I open it up and create just a mouth hole. I use a male and female inside mouth when I render.

Uruk - Thank you

Excellent work! I love it! ^^
    Chris R

Member User Gallery

wow i like your style..
    great job!!!
    congrats on top row..

Thumbs up

Thanks for putting in this work to make your workflow clear, it is very much appreciated
    Portfolio website: www.ThijsdeBruijn.com

Default Absolutely delightful

Thank you for sharing your preciuos work with the community.
    I bet you were desperate to show everyone.
    You and your team should be very proud of yourselves :-)
    For 3D Printing UK
    www.magicmodel.co.uk

New Member User Gallery

Default Wonderful!

This was beautifully done. My favorite things are the expressions on the characters' faces and the detail put into the eyes of all of them. The colors you chose for the eyes make the expresssions on their faces that much more dynamic. There was alot of dedication and love put into these characters.

Alien - Thanks bud.

Mrzeal - Thank you.

Etcher - Thank you! Love the work you do.

Slice - Thank you. I just wanted to give back. These forums have helped me out so much that it's the least I could do.

Magic - Thank you. Indeed we are! Every time I finished a character I knew I was that much closer to being able to share them.

Sculptura - Thank you and yes your right. Each characters eye's needed to be different and some how tie into their over all character. Human eye's were also slightly different then animal eyes. Also having the conversation moments in the game allows us to have really fun expressions that the player could actually see.

New Member User Gallery

Default retopo

What was your retopo technique? Zspheres or Qremesher?

Awesome work Craig! Loving everything from characters to the buildings. Massive respect!

Enqore - I used Zspheres for the faces and then qRemesher for the hair at the end. qRemesher would had really helped out if I had it in the beginning, for the robes.

Bomoh - Hah thanks bud. I've been meaning to comment on your post on CGFeedback. Your current model is looking great!

Some more artwork for the game can be found here..

http://blog.storm8.com/post/34250540...f-castle-story

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123