ZBrushCentral

Miriam (Eithne) - Sketchbook

Hi all!! First time posting works here!
I finally decided to open a personal sketchbook…here my last piece “El Angel Caido”, hope you like it, comments and crits are always welcome :wink:

Attachments

Hi Miriam :slight_smile: and welcome to ZBrush Central. Very impressive first post. I really like it. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing anatomy. Looks really nice

great sculpt, epic pose!!

thank you all ^^

here my current wip
ZBrush Document10.jpg

Fantastic work Miriam , Incredibly similar

Thank you Cardinal!
little up!

wip.jpg

My final Salvador Dalì =)

SalvadorDalì_finalWeb.jpg

Sculpt/texture/render all in Zbrush with a final overpaint and adjustments with Photoshop

Attachments

SalvadorDalì_finalWeb.jpg

Excellent. I love it.

Ezra

Excellent work - I really love the Dali portrait, the b/w tonal gives it a photo-realism quality to it - imho.:+1:
Looks like Top Row work.

I second that!

i think the eyes could be better but other than that i love it :smiley:

Spectacular portrait! Gotta love Dali!

Dalì is one of my fave, have seen lots of his exhibitions in the past…you have done an hell of a job…i had the same project in my mind so congrats for this

great likeness!

wow, congrats! Here in Spain its one of the most famous people, and as artist one of my faves. Careful with the nose, looks a little flat http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D8Xu_PJCU1o/Ti4MmlQv8UI/AAAAAAAAAc8/mUdKXBkCmLo/s1600/dali_1.jpg

Top Row! Top Row!
Awesome Work!

:+1:

I’m back! here there is my first low poly character…it’s not perfect I know, but now I understand the workflow…
inspired from a beautiful concept of Young-june Choi.

Maya - Zbrush - rendered in Marmoset Toolbag

Render_elf2.jpg

polycount.jpg

maps.jpg

screenshot_poses.jpg

ZBrushHipoly.jpg

Really good!

Two crits:

There isn’t alot of varying color in the textures. The skin and the leather appear to all be the same hue with some noise on it.
Probably no need for multiple maps too…

Hi guys, Nyx702 thanks for your feedback!
I made some improvements! I added alphas to the drapes, I made new hairs with new texture maps, I also tried to adjust my skin specular maps and then I pushed leather’s specularity higher.

Render_elf3.jpg

FaceCloseup.jpg

maps.jpg