Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default CGNuggets Workshops!

Hey Zbrushers!

I'm offering a new service over at CGNuggets.com - WORKSHOPS.

And I'm much cheaper than other options out there.

The basic idea can be seen here in my amazing Hollywood quality intro video:

All the details can be found here, including syllabus, pricing, options for personal feedback on your work....

FIRST WORKSHOP - EPIC FILM CREATURE (most likely a massive battle cat type beast)

THANKS GUYS/GALS! Happy zbrushin
    Last edited by sandpiper; 09-26-12 at 10:49 AM.

So senior members here can blatantly self-promote? I hate to be "that guy," but the rules make it clear that this forum is for posting complete tutorials.

Sorry I was so blatant. Just trying to see if people are interested in full workshops...you know, to help people out who are having a hard time with zbrush....admins, feel free to delete the thread since I can't find a delete button.

daavidfischer
    Guest User Gallery

I think it is just okay to promote oneself as long as it is helpful for the forum members. Maybe I am saying this because I am very impressed with your intro video. If I was living anywhere near your place, I would have definitely joined it. Anyways thanks for sharing.

No worries. If it helps, this workshop isn't in person, it's an online thing you can download the videos from.

Really not trying to be self-promotional, just getting the word out just in case people are looking for a more affordable zbrush workshop.