ZBrushCentral

Guild Wars 2 work

Had a great time up at arenanet working on guild wars 2. awesome people and great company culture. anyway, here’s some of the stuff i did. I couldn’t find renders for some stuff unfortunately.

orr_Krait.jpgIce_Elemental.jpgCat_Beast.jpgOrrian_Ettin.jpgKrait_02.jpgkraitValley.jpgFireHound.jpgKrait_03.jpgkraitWitch.jpgKrait_04.jpgkraitValley02.jpgHylek_02.jpg

Attachments

Cat_Beast.jpg

Krait_02.jpg

God work Jim :+1:

orrianEttin.jpgorrianKrait.jpgorrianPriest.jpgsnowTroll.jpgTroll_01.jpgpanther.jpgwolf.jpg

Attachments

Troll_01.jpg

I really like your works, cool man

Tremendous work! Love it all!

• BoBo

just awesome. Congrats for the top row

Very Cool, Congratulations on some great pieces…

Whoa…impressive! Super cool characters!

Great work as always!! :+1:

Very cool stuff, much more expressive and “playfull” than most models for games!

Thanks for posting all of those wonderfully crafted monsters. I got myself a copy of Guild Wars 2 on release day (best mmo out there atm if you ask me) and I have seen some of your creations ingame :sunglasses: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Sweet stuff! So inspiring! Makes me want to learn animal anatomy at a deeper level :slight_smile:

Great work! Wonderful! Wow James ^^ !!

The Kraits are looking great, also the branded ones.

I love the great Spirits of the Wild (Norn), especially the Snow Leopard and Wolf and I would like to see more of them.
My Ranger will be pleased to meet your works ingame. :wink:

Awesome Works and Congrats for the top row. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Cheers
Christian

My hero now and forever! Congrats on top row Jim! Awesome stuff.

Amazing work. What’s your general workflow for thiS kind of project. How many did you have to work on at once?

Did you conceptualize the creature design , or where these pieces a part of the company decision as a team?

Nice !

Fantastic Designs! I look forward to killing your creations soon :slight_smile:

Awesome work man thumbs up!

some lovely sculpting…

but can I just say that reptiles don’t have mammary glands… its a small point, but it spoils that design for me.