Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This belongs in the Top Row if it isn't already... wow!

Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kapil chauhan View Post
    Heads-off

I agree.. heads off. (That's an even greater honor than hat's off.)

WONDERFUL artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyridon Boviatsos View Post

thanks alienoracle. your nickname rules :O

adrian thanks! if i get a toprow i might pee myself from excitement. i love your website btw.

luxifer thank you so much. I am obviously not going to pose it because i like the simple standing pose for something mechanical, but also because i havent lost it yet. we re talking about 240 subtools here, and from those 250 each one consists of 10-50 merged subtools.
    I think it would be cool if zbrush would do parent subtools and then children for these, which would inherit the attributes from the parents. for example you move, rotate or scale the parent and the children follow. Or maybe simply grouping the subtools instead of merging.
    Thats something that would help my workflow a lot. Cause let me tell you navigating through all those subtools can cause you a headache. And the update after that will be clothes and fabrics! Just saying
    i love your work have you ever made a tutorial about your method? i m curious do you insert meshes or you just sculpt and use alphas.

Philluxius thanks!

sleepyhead thanks a lot. I would L O V E to do a tutorial and explain how I made everything from head to toe. I promise i ll start doing that as soon as i find some free time. I kinda started doing it with a post earlier but i was too busy trying to finish the rest.

michali thanks. or efharisto x

sangius thank you

and now mealea. First thing you need to know about me is I NEVER drink coffee. i absolutely hate it, the smell the taste ewwww. If you wanna make me something bake a pie, or a cheesecake, or food! I m like the opposite of a vegetarian, lol.
    Now that we ve set this straight I can answer to you. the tools snapshot was from the subtools of the model. back then they were about 180 i think but calves and feet were missing. Now I ve reached 240 subtools but as i said all of them are merged subtools themselves.

Sorry for the double post, I hit enter to soon.

Unbelieveable work, I am blown away.

One question regarding your comment to Lvxiver, are you using Subtool Master?

Great work
    Word

Beautiful work.
    http://www.piotrslomowicz.com

Super Impressive! Every wip update gets better and better; Looking forward to seeing it all together!

-Joseph

Cheesecake! I love cheesecake!
    I wouldn't know what to do without coffee.

This thing is amazing me, I have trouble with just a few subtools, like so much trouble I try to never need them.
    Not only is it amazing from being complicated but all of the parts are beautiful.
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EricShawn View Post
    This belongs in the Top Row if it isn't already... wow!

Great stuff.

I agree, this and the last one.
    nope...

Fantastic job. a masterpiece
    you're right about the subtools
    250 subtools, many, myself ... with 20, and I get lost
    Work is great concept i
    forgive my English

I totally agree with you about the use of subtools, i suffer the same thing and i've written something about on my thread inviting the genius at pixologic to make something like grouping subtools instead of merging and apply simultaneously, at all the subtools grouped, the moving,scaling,colour,material etc etc...i think everyone here wants this.
    At the moment i use goZ to manage the subtools easily, importing the low res model and its parts in 3ds max , this help a lot but i prefer to stay on one program.

Your vision is impressive and you are very creative !!! Amazing details all over this character!

Default Keep on !!

Great work. Crazy detail. Keep going !!

wow.....this is siiiiiicccckkkkk, top row quality indeed
    JOHNYIP.DUNKED.COM

you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ys

kapil thank you, it really was a great concept to work on. but also really hard. I always try to add something of me to the concept - not change it, just embelish it with my personal style.

eric thanks

wordsmith thank you. yes i m using the subtool master otherwise i d be swamped, i love that plugin i use all of its features.

piotr thank you, i love your work

joseph thanks a lot, i m rendering and compositing now so i should be able to show it all together soon

mealea you re spoiling me

pfccc hanks a lot!

lvxifer i m pretty sure they ll do it in the next update, especially after the insert brushes where you get meshes over meshes over meshes.

fivewingangel thank you so much. btw why five wing angel where does the fifth one go and most importantly why does it not have a pair?

sgrell thank you i love your work

johnYip thans a lot I love your creature!

Lemme tell you rendering this not as easy as i expected. I have to divide the body in three parts, then render in bpr and produce the maps and then merge the three parts of every map so that i can then go on with the compositing. If i dont divide in three parts and divide just upper and lower body my computer crashes. I did not see that coming as everything is retopologised and not as many polygons as anyone would think but i guess there are too many subtools and way too many meshes so what can you do. Let me add that my computer is 8core with 16gig RAM.

Just a small update x
    Repentence, they say, wears wooden shoes

Available for freelance

www.sbovi.com

This is beyond belief!
    nope...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast