Senior Member User Gallery

Awesome work.

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by zboot View Post
    so much cooler.and insane details
    Heh nice to hear it from you mate. it was a pleasure to work with you! Your Morgan Freeman is awesome!

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Javi Ideas View Post
    amazing stuff, your are a talented artist, very inspirational work, I can´t imagine how you get that zbrush handle that model, how many subdivisions did you use? and can we see a low resolution version or wireframe of the armor, please? or are dynamesh? Thanks!
    Actually not so important which way use for creating base mesh) You can use standart 3dMeshes like Plane,Shpere or ZSphere or DynaMesh and retopology, also in new Zbrush-Insert Multi-Mesh Brushes and Curves- all these methods are quite famouse . Polygongs in the armor and head really a lot, some part of hi-poly model i did in different files because my computer wasnt unable to handle it, after as i finished scultping merged all subtools in one file.
    I can recommend to you Believe in yourself and just try different features of Zbrush) If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will try to answer when i have time(if information not under NDA).

JagoroThank you for nice coomment! Actually difficult to calculate time because it was done not at same time. Not too long)
    stalskyThanks! I like so much to scultp a faces)
    DEDE_pigThank you for your wish! Your wish is done))
    eof3Dnice to hear it from you
    julien3dthanks dude
    kaisasose Actually want to say thanks for my ex boos and team
    ahtiandryes. In Zbrush you can also have transparency and different materials.
    Eiadoh thanks mate for this words. I check out your website -u have a few nice heads)
    YummeThanks!
    Etchergot some expiriency in texturing) thanks!
    cascardiThanks) Welcome) Will share more soon)
    Senkathe texture is very huge) for closeup
    Last edited by neverwintered; 09-20-12 at 12:13 AM.

I think ahtiandr is talking about 'index of refraction' in Zbrush. I also got curious to know if that is possible since ahtiandr mentioned.
    And Neverwintered, great job

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny Penko View Post
    I think ahtiandr is talking about 'index of refraction' in Zbrush. I also got curious to know if that is possible since ahtiandr mentioned.
    And Neverwintered, great job
    I cant read where these are rendered in zbrush. Are the main renders in the Unreal engine? Awsome work by the way!
    Last edited by zenonithus; 09-21-12 at 02:07 AM.

Fantastic!! such an epic piece of Armour and the face and scene details are all top notch! congrats on top row!

Quote Originally Posted by zenonithus View Post
    I cant read where these are rendered in zbrush. Are the main renders in the Unreal engine? Awsome work by the way!

mmm indeed. I assumed it was rendered in zbrush according to what ahtiandr said................ so ? what render exactly did you use Neverwintered ?

Member User Gallery

Here is a few different pictures. Where is logo "powered by Unreal engine Wild Blood" -this about the game Wild blood, render this pictures(teasers) done in mentalray. Full hight dragon armor also mentalray. Others pictures screens from zbrush. On screens from zb the shape of eyeballs is similar as said ahtiandr, but 1peace. In zbush is transparency so u can also have 2pieces if u like. Also possible to make transparency/refraction dependence from mask map. Do you mean this?

Quote Originally Posted by neverwintered View Post
    Here is a few different pictures. Where is logo "powered by Unreal engine Wild Blood" -this about the game Wild blood, render this pictures(teasers) done in mentalray. Full hight dragon armor also mentalray. Others pictures screens from zbrush. On screens from zb the shape of eyeballs is similar as said ahtiandr, but 1peace. In zbush is transparency so u can also have 2pieces if u like. Also possible to make transparency/refraction dependence from mask map. Do you mean this?
    Thanks for the details neverwintered.

Man! Insane detail. I only wish to become this good in my career! good job on this.

User Gallery

Wow!!!Some serious awesomeness here! Jaw dropping artwork

Quote Originally Posted by neverwintered View Post
    im a huge fan from that head ...really great work man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123