ZBrushCentral

Art of W i l d B l o o D

City in Fire!
Hi guys, here is some art for Wild Blood (art for Trailers,Teasers,Cinematic)
hope you like it :stuck_out_tongue:

and closeup
concepts: environment- Yohann Schepacz,armor- Lee Lian,sword -Arnaud Simon-Laforest.

Bloody Battle in Desert

concept by Yohann Schepacz
the Dark finally version - adjusting colors by Arnaud Simon-Laforest.

closeup
Environment -mix 3d/mattepaint.

Skeleton - screen grab from Zbrush.
For Skeleton all textures done is Zbrush. Base for textures (diffuse,specular) is occlusion/cavity. Done textures very fast- ZBrush help a lot.
All hi-poly models done in Zbrush. Later will upload more pictures. On both Pictures same person - Lancelot -main character of game.

Attachments

GaborakDmitry_gameloft.jpeg

GaborakDmitry_sceleton01.jpg

GaborakDmitry_Teaser_2_big.jpg

GaborakDmitry_Teaser_2_small.jpg

GaborakDmitry_Teaser_2sclose_up.jpg

GaborakDmitry_teaser1_big.jpg

GaborakDmitry_teaser1_closeup.jpg

GaborakDmitry_teaser1_small.jpg

GaborakDmitry_sceleton.jpg

concepts: face- Arnaud Simon-Laforest,armor- Lee Lian.
The head, hard-surface armor and other clothes, most of textures- done in Zbrush.
GaborakDmitry_Lancelot_face.jpg

GaborakDmitry_Lancelot.jpg
GaborakDmitry_warrior_full.jpg
old version of the face

screen grabs from Zbrush
GaborakDmitry_Warrior_zb_03.jpg
screen from Zbrush

1 subdivision Zbrush

screen grab from Zbrush (not render)

UV morph Zbrush. UV done in Zbrush by Zplugin UV Master.
GaborakDmitry_texture_lancelot_face2.jpg
Peace of textures.
This texture i also done in Zbrush by combination spotlight projection and drowing.

1 Like

Top Row! Great detail, texturing and composition. how long did it take you to pull this off all together. really looking forward to see more :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Super stuff man! :+1: Love this faces!

Epic ! Hope to see more !

And hope to see it on the top row !

Great work!

Great models!

Yeah this is Boss. Awesome work!

Very awesome and I have one question about the eyes. So if I understood right it was rendered in Zbrush, right ? If yes then does your eyes have this distortion effect when you look from the side ? I am not sure how it is called but I know how to acheave it in maya but not sure how to do it in Zbrush.

eyeBlueSide_75.jpg

just awesome. It deserves the 5 star. I actually would give it more if there are any :slight_smile:

Awesome stuff! I am speechless!

Awesome sculpt and polypaint!!! Thanks for posting the workflow :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Amazing work! Thanks for sharing!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing stuff, your are a talented artist, very inspirational work, I can´t imagine how you get that zbrush handle that model, how many subdivisions did you use? and can we see a low resolution version or wireframe of the armor, please? or are dynamesh? Thanks!

Dayum, that face texture must be huge! Looks amazing though, outstanding polypainting and sculpting!

amazing!!!:wink:

Hi guys, thank you so much for attention and comments. Currently very busy with work, will try to replay for all and put some more pictures/guide soon. =)

Awesome! Your armor is very cool.

Congrats on Top Row! Well deserved, looks awesome!

Some render settings / texture info would be really great mate, if is possible… I find this kind of info rather rare so if you can and have the time it would be great if you would share some of your knowledge.

Thanks and please keep posting!