ZBrushCentral

Illidan Stormrage - WARCRAFT

hi guys … how are you ? … well … i’m so happy of can be here again … after many time … i’m back to share my creations and art …

well … this piece is a fanart that i did some months ago… and now i finished it … i liked so much of result … i hope that you like too.

Attachments

I real like your model and i am fan of Warcraft lore i also created illidan in the past :slight_smile: i have only the lichking file thou,
Things that u might interest to change, i dont know if u did it on purpose or its just your style but the following suggestions will make your model more cinematic realistic,
First: the head Is way to huge try to make the head smaller but not his hornes, His torso part must be 2.4 times larger than his head otherwise he will look the feeling that he is a midget.
Second: The chest part is the most importand to the mighty characters, it show how brutal and mighty the character is, Illidan is a badass so scale up his torso.
third: the wings make them twice biger than they are , and scale them to look more pointy and less as a spherycal like,
here is an example

tks @eleszar1 i’m very happy that u liked … well … i will go try to do about ur tips … really u’re right…

one more time … tks so much …