Default TELIMS - Sketchbook

Hello, I'm new to ZBC and I'm currently a student studying to be a character artist. I figured the best way to introduce myself is by starting a sketchbook. The important thing in my life is that no matter where I am in my studies I will always continue to be a life long learner.

Here is my current WIP. It's going to be a spartan soldier based off Arnold's build. I think that it's always a misconception that everyone has either an 8 pack or 6 pack when in reality there is no 8 pack and only some people can genetically get a six pack. Arnold is a prime example.

Any feedback on any of my work is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

"Start acting on what it is that you really want in your life, and stop waiting for someone to give it to you"

Pass 2, still needs a lot of work.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_17930520904687.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	416096  
    "Start acting on what it is that you really want in your life, and stop waiting for someone to give it to you"

Another WIP, still a lot of work to be done.

Wip