ZBrushCentral

Bruce Sketchbook!

Had a profile on here before, but my email got all jacked up so I started a new profile. That being said you might see a couple repeat images in here. Anyway enjoy and comment please, Ill post as often as possible. Thanks for looking. And can someone tell me how to post images and not just attachments.

Attachments

Enosthejanitor.jpg

Hopefully I can finish this dude by the end of the week.

Attachments

WIP.jpg

Finished Demon! Zbrush/PS

Attachments

DEMON1F.jpg

I think hotlinking pictures from other pages/imagehosts is not wanted ( check the rules again in doubt … im not sure ).
But anyway … i hope you will keep on posting good stuff in here, because what you have shown yet looks rather promissing, keep it up Bruce :+1: .

I like your Demon character design, too. But this is 2D, right?

Thanks guys, the demon is a sculpt in zbrush, compositing(?) in photoshop. I’m throwin in a different render and a couple old images from my last profile just for kicks. Thanks for the kind words and for looking!!! The metallica one was a suuper quik one done in like an hour. The alien with the brains and the little bug girl are my first two attempts at zbrush which have been on here before.

Attachments

Brainy.jpg

Demon2ndRENDER.jpg

Insect_Girl.jpg

heavymetal.jpg

I think zsketch has a super dope style to it so i was trying to do a character sketch with only that. Some Robot bug ish…

Attachments

robo1.jpg

Love that insect girl, great work! :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Grey Skull, Zbrush and PS took about a dayGreySkullFinal.jpg

i agree with Santis, that insect girl has something morbid…

Cool work! Theres something creepy about the design. If I may give a few notes, I would say the mouth makes it look a little “simple” and unintelligent. Also, I would turn the eyes to face the camera so theres more of a connection. I would knock back the overall lightness. Also, try experimenting with some SSS, It adds a lot of realism even on aliens.

Keep it up!

Thanks Im gunna try all that, you gave me something to do today! Appreciate the feed back!

LVXIFER- Thanks she gives me the creeps too!

“Grey Skull” Very Nice!

Looprix: Thanks much!!!

This is a new WIP, still have a lot to finish gunna try to be done this weekend. Let me know what you think so far, thanks for looking! ZBrush Document.jpg

Finished my first full character image, I hope you like! I wanted to do more with it but my computer is ancient. Feed back is appreciated, thanks for looking! (Rendered in zbrush/compositing PS)
SATANFsmlpsd.jpg

New Alien WIP started today. Thinking about doing a full body, still not sure.

NewAlien.jpg

New WIP gunna finish tomorrowZBrush Document1.jpg

A lil update on this demon bust.