ZBrushCentral

milans Sketchbook

Hello, I wanted to share my latest WIP, any suggestions please welcome. The reference was from an amazing photo ‘Mursi Girl’ I found on flickr. Everything is done in ZBrush, and composited in photoshop. This was my first time using the InsertMesh brushes and Shadowbox, and timewise these tools proved invaluable.

girl2.jpg

2 Likes

Wonderful! Really like it. :slight_smile:

Excellent :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Ezra

Looking good Milano, the eyes look amazing!

Great job!

Very nice one.

good work, next top row!

thanks for the comments! Hopefully I can find some time soon to finish her up, she has a lot of details to go over but am happy with her progress :slight_smile:

Here is a screenshot of a quick sculpt, which took about 3 hrs with modeling and texturing. Right now I am playing around with the LightCap settings, trying to get a final render.

creep.jpg

nice women, I like:+1:

Lovely polypaint on the last one !

Yup… real nice painting work on that quick one. Well done !

Thanks VampireDghost, the more I work oh her the more I lose the feeling of the original image, so I think I am going to call her done for now.

And thanks jkemp amd megalhaes, here’s a final render done in ZBrush and comped in Photoshop :slight_smile:

creep.jpg

heeheee!

Love love love the polypaint man, wow!

Excellent work! You make it hard for me to post my humble sculpts.

Great character! Reminds me of Damien Canderles style :slight_smile:

Thanks you for the comments! And Santis, I have always been a huge fan of Damien. Hopefully all that time drooling over his work finally started pay off :slight_smile:

Here is a repost of a previous model, but finally had some time to get to retopology. I would ultimately like to get him in a quick sequence rendered in 3ds Max. I sculpted him after seeing the the Tooth Fairies in the movie ‘Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark’. They were my favorite movie creatures I have seen in a long time.

The Render below was done in Zbrush, and finally got to use the new Fiber Mesh tools which are amazing. And there are some screenshots of the sculpt and first round of topology. Best, mike

rat2.jpg

rat4.jpg

rat5.jpgrat6.jpg

Attachments

rat2.jpg

rat6.jpg

1 Like

nice render ,good work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just wondering.

Looks wicked! Nice render.