ZBrushCentral

dead line

Hi, all***65281;This is my last work:dead line.After completing the UDA Course, I had learnt a lot. I have spent 4 months to create this character.
You may have this experience***65292;right? I used the Zbrush to sculpt the details and use the Mudbox and Photoshop to draw the texture. At last, I used the Vray to render it and the Photoshop to compound it.
I will keep working hard to bring you more modules. Thank you for watching.:+1:

Attachments

Dude this is amazingggggg, awesome work! :slight_smile:

Wow, lot of work! :+1:

Haha, really nice work! :slight_smile:

Fantastic work. I really love it. I can see why it took 4 months, there’s a ton of detail.

Ezra

It’s beautiful, gritty and actually quite funny!

Great!

…and so much details. I love it!

damn!

amazing work***65281; good boy***65292; good job***65281;

This is really amazing work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awsome, love the commentary, everyone else becomes an instant expert dont they lol, same crap everywhere :+1:

Thanks all the feedback***65292;the more:
:+1:

This is Brilliant! So awesome!

[HR][/HR]Wow great job!

[QUOTE=Shotgun Scream;970177][HR][/HR]I love it!! can you share how you’ve done the hair exactly I would love to know many thanks in advance:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

cool nice work man

[HR][/HR]http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?162090&p=969955&viewfull=1#post969955

This is one of the best sculpt/3d images i have ever seen!
The scenario is very true aswell… unfortunate!
My crit would be to skip some of the sharpening filter.
****ing awesome work!!!

This is great! I wish I could do artwork half as good as you! I only have a couple of thoughts: First, I was told by someone (who does architectural drawings) that the perspective of your cans and items on the left side of the table is incorrect. They should be pointing straight up versus slanting to the left. It looks like the table is sloping and they will slid off at any minute. Second, the the right eye of the man smoking seems too low on his face. If you draw a line through his eyes and then one through his mouth, you will see that they are not horizontal.

Awesome …I call TOP ROW !!!

Just…wow! Great pic with excellent details. Good job!