ZBrushCentral

Bull Riding Bull Riding

Hey,guys. this is my first finished work.It’s about bull riding,Bull riding competition is a very popular sport,I like bull riding.Base modelling and rendering were done in MAX, textures, details are done in Zbrush4R2.Hope you like.
Bull-Riding.jpg

ZBrush Screenshots
Bull-Riding-ZB.jpgBull-Riding-ZB01.jpgBull-Riding-ZB02.jpgBull-Riding-ZB03.jpgBull-Riding-ZB04.jpgBull-Riding-ZB-wire.jpgBull-Riding-ZB.jpgBull-Riding-ZB03.jpgBull-Riding-ZB04.jpgBull-Riding-ZB-wire.jpg

Attachments

Bull-Riding.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB01.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB02.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB03.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB04.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB-wire.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB03.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB04.jpg

Bull-Riding-ZB-wire.jpg

2 Likes

amazing work top row !!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Woah! really cool sculpt! nice very dynamic!

Great work on the model, posing, and textures. I think the lighting needs some slight adjustments but otherwise very nice.

amazing work, top row! there is a lot of great artist from UDA…or your are the same artist? im confuse, i find this blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/cgradiation

I guess everyone agrees so far, the word to use is “amazing.” So much motion and life captured in both the bull and the rider. I agree that your render is a bit dark, more light would help. My only modeling critique concerns the rider’s hat. The proportions and shape are off a bit. Otherwise, I think this is really first rate work.

I agree with Slosh. Except for the 50 gallon hat, this is some excellent work! Love all the detail work in the bull’s skin and the clothing of the cowboy!

Beautiful sculpt. Congrat.

amazing piece of work!! top row material for sure!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

top row man. Great work.

Wow…this is Genial! Amazing work!

You can really feel the power and movement in this piece. Excellent detail work! :+1:

great work!

WoW !!!
Superbly awesome !

incredible!

Just WOW! Breathtaking

Yehaw! If this don’t beat all!
This is wonderful!! I love all the elements and details. Terrific brim to the hat… the bull is perfecto. I love coming to ZBrushCentral everyday for inspiration and this takes today’s Blue Ribbon. Inspirational!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Thankyou for posting all the views too.

Wow really like the pose and rhythm of this piece. How did you go about creating this meaning what reference did you use? Do you use several images of bull riders? What inspired you to create such an impressive piece?

great job :slight_smile:

Awesome piece.