ZBrushCentral

Policeman

Hi, i finished my new personal project of policeman game character. I did this screens in realtime game engine. Character has 14000 polys and gun has 3000 polys. Hope you like it and every c&c is welcome

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

gun_l.jpg

07.jpg

Great Model man…Top ROW material

WOW geat work man, top row

Thank you guys, i am happy you like it

super clean work !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic! I’m liking it a lot. :+1:

Looks great ! I love the beautyrender

… kidding me! You are a very humble artist, this is exceptional work! Congratulations.
Your character expresses quite a bit without even moving.
Please comment more on your creation process if you can. Thanks.

Keridan
Reel

Really nice and clean character man! Really good job on all the aspects ( visual and technical)!

Hey guy, it is really nice to read your comments. What can i say more about this work? In fisrt i was inspire by actor Steve Buscemi. It was just inspiration, but i didn’t want exactly look. Zbrush model was so quick in 4 days. I know that create really realistic drapery is so so hard but i tried to do my best. Of course all the time it cen be better and better, but i think it’s just about training. By the way i used 30 days trial of marmoset editor. It’s really good way how to present assets. If you got any coment or question feel free and write me.

Wonderful character design. Modeling, texturing, pose, everything is great. I like that you chose not to make him a “superhero” guy, just an ordinary cop. The gun is freakin’ sick. Very realistic.

If you would allow me one critique, I think his hands are just a bit too big. I know that large hands are desirable in a male character, but this time maybe just a bit too much. I really hate saying anything negative because it is an exceptional sculpt.