ZBrushCentral

Anatomy test

Hi guys ,
here is some anatomy sketches , i just wanted to make some human anatomy studies

i using standart modeling brushes - move , inflate , pinch to make this sculpts

i use this base mesh then i use dynamesh

about the other views i wanted this works to look good only in this views i didn’t attention to the other parts of the models

modeling and rendering in Zbrush

hope you like it :stuck_out_tongue:

222.jpg
333.jpg

Attachments

333.jpg

2 Likes

i like the gorilla fight scene

wow!! I mean, WOW!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantistico!!! The heavy guy looks siiiiick!!!

Great stuff! I want to see more views of the gorilla please.

Really stunning work!:+1:

Awesome Work :+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Really Dynamic…and beautifully loaded with emotional energy…congrats…:+1:

Glenn

Superb! Love the tension in the muscles/bodies -> turntables would be awesome too :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

PSTCHOART your work is always beautiful. Just amazing. You inspired me to try out ZBrush.
I was wondering, though, if you could post how you make your characters’ feet with Zspheres (assuming you use a Zsphere to start). Hands work well with Zspheres but feet end up looking odd and webbed together in some instances.
Again, absolutely beautiful work.

Amazing sculpts.

Just stunning.

Top row for me.

Really inspired.

Beautiful Work! :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing with us all! :slight_smile:

I would also like to see more views of the gorilla fight.
These are top quality, very well done.

Beautiful, dynamic work, I really like

Regards Kecaj

my god your skill is not human!

Wow man! these sculpts are amazing. Especially love the one with the mask. Keep them coming

Dayum. Very nice. The was with the mask is great. The gorilla one is good too, I just wish the gorilla had as much action as the human. Keep it up :smiley:

Ya man, keep it up! Masterpieces!

Fantastic! I’d say your Anatomy studies payed off. these are great!!

Thanks so much guys soon i will post more views and images

I just recently got back into ZBrush after a few years of ignoring it. I stopped working in ZBrush because I couldn’t sculpt a human figure worth a darn. I recently bought Scott Spencer’s ZBrush Anatomy book and have begun to learn how to sculpt human anatomy. Seeing your work in this thread is incredibly inspiring. I like the muscled figures, but I am even more struck by the emaciated figure in the first picture. Seeing the bones through the skin like that, without being ecorche, is amazing. Let’s hope that someday you will be commenting on my figures in the same way.