ZBrushCentral

The Character Art of Darksiders II (new images pg 5, 6, 7)

We’ve posted in-game shots of the characters over at Polycount.com
The Character Art of Darksiders II - Game Assets

I am extremely proud of this project and the great talent I had the pleasure to work with. Below is a sampling of characters created both internally and through our external partners. We will be releasing more art in the coming weeks as the game ships.

Thanks!

Brian “BoBo” Jones

Attachments

2 Likes

DS2_Creatures_Critters.jpg
DS2_Creatures_Brutes.jpg
DS2_Creatures_Noss.jpg
DS2_Creatures01.jpg
DS2_CrowFather-Ostegoth.jpg
DS2_DLord-BMaster.jpg
DS2_Makers.jpg
DS2_Legion.jpg

Brian “BoBo” Jones

Attachments

DS2_Creatures_Brutes.jpg

DS2_Creatures_Critters.jpg

DS2_Creatures_Noss.jpg

DS2_Creatures01.jpg

DS2_CrowFather-Ostegoth.jpg

DS2_DLord-BMaster.jpg

DS2_Legion.jpg

DS2_Makers.jpg

2 Likes

Great work! Looking forward to playing the game!

I like it so much!:smiley:

That was awesome. Thx bobo excited to pick this game up on Tuesday. Very Inspiring work Ill be studying these for the next couple month I’m sure:)

So awesome!! Cant wait to play the game too!

Amazing work ! I just pre ordered the game, cant wait !

dont play games but wow maybe should start:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Super Super Cool!!!

Really nice work guys, super cool designs and sculpts, thanks for shareing this! Looking forward to playing the game and getting my collectors edtion in the mail with Deaths Mask in a few days:D

Amazing work Bobo. Looking forward to the low poly meshes and textures for polycount…nudge…nudge.

Holy ****e!

Great looking stuff!

amazing artwork!!! love the legion and despair sculpt :slight_smile:

amazingly amazing… there are just no words. awesome job to everyone at vigil.

any chance to share the matcap?

darn bobo! -thanks so much for sharing these. very nice work.
looking forward for more.

-r

Hell yeah, I was waiting for some more of your work on this to pop up! Everything just looks like it was a ton of fun to get in there and sculpt, and the Darksiders concept artists make the best ****. I was hooked on the series ever since I saw the early art for the first Darksiders game, and this one looks to be even better. You guys have really done a great job making such an enormous amount of high quality assets, and I can’t wait to see more. Hopefully you can post some wireframe and textured low-poly shots eventually, I would love to see that…Best of luck on the release, but it’s already looking to be a hit!

Really cool models and I love design

Really so cool:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I’m a big fan of the Dark siders characters!!! Love them!!!

Awesome worx ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: