ZBrushCentral

MattSkinny's Zbrush Studies: Fantastic Heads

Hi
I’m Matthias, and I’d like to share some work I did this year.
I concentrated on busts and heads.
Here is the first3stones3.jpg3stones8.jpg3stones13.jpg3stones19.jpg

2 Likes

affecaptain.jpgaffecaptain6.jpgaffecaptainx.jpgaffecaptain-schräg.jpgape8.jpgape4.jpgape2.jpgaffe-seite.jpgafro6.jpgafro4.jpgafro3.jpgafro2.jpg

bark10.jpgbark3.jpgbark1.jpgbark-seite.jpgargon-detail.jpgargon8.jpgargon7.jpgargon1.jpgarab5.jpgarab13.jpgarab6.jpgarab8.jpg

boyish1.jpgboyish8.jpgboyish-seite.jpgboyish6.jpgboned3.jpgboned10.jpgboned5.jpgboned4.jpgBearded-11.jpgBearded-18.jpgBearded-28.jpgbeardedx.jpg

brie4.jpgbrie3.jpgbrie10.jpgcorv3.jpgcorv1.jpgbronze3.jpgbronze-seite.jpgbronze10.jpgbrie5.jpgcorv5.jpg

dakkon2.jpgdakkonx.jpgdakkon20.jpgdakkon12.jpgele13.jpgele18.jpgele1.jpgele14.jpg

frau7.jpgfrau3.jpgfrau2.jpgfattie2.jpgfattie-detail.jpgfattie-seite.jpgfattie3.jpgfailed3.jpgfailed-detail.jpgfailed2.jpgfailed1.jpg

horn4.jpghorn1.jpghorn3.jpghorn12.jpghex2.jpghex7.jpghex5.jpggoat6.jpggoat11.jpggoat5.jpggoat18.jpggoat7.jpg

kas4.jpgkas5.jpgkas1.jpghutz2.jpghutz1.jpghutz6.jpghulky17.jpghulky3.jpghulky4.jpghulky8.jpg

The best is still to come in a few hours! Fibermesh and BPR RULE!!!

Wow, that’s a lot of stuff! Really good, man. Looks like you’re well on top of fibermesh! Some of the more natural-looking hair I’ve seen so far (particularly ‘The Orc Messiah’). Looking forward to seeing more!:+1:

Hi teeg000, thanks so much, I’m glad you like it!
If you like hair, I think you will enjoy the second load of characters (coming within the next 15 hours).

I’m pretty happy with his hair too, although it would look better with a special material, I tried it.
But that’s the next phase, for now I wanted too keep everything in one simple matcap.

love the skin details …nic work…:+1:

Awesome work! All of it. You do a really good job with the hair. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Many thanks guys! Can’t wait to show you more!

The most ugly but beautiful work of people I have ever seen. Awesome job!

Really great sketchbook. Love to see your stuff.

Yeah, I’m impressed by the quality of the hair on your characters!
Can’t wait to see the next bunch of images :slight_smile:

Thanks so much you’re very kind! The next bunch will be up in three hours! To shorten the wait, some short hairorc2.jpgorc1.jpgorc4.jpgorc3.jpg

orbe3.jpgorbe2.jpgorbe1.jpgmad8.jpgmad4.jpgmad2.jpgsnake2.jpgsnake5.jpgsnake3.jpgsnake6.jpg