ZBrushCentral

Damien Canderle's Sketchbook

Hi, long time no post :).
I’ll start this sketchbook with something i’m not used to do, woman:)

It’s still WIP

I really appreciate some comments on anatomy, i worked to much on her so i need fresh eyes to help me go forward with her.

Thanx

Damien_Canderle_Woman_Anatomical_Study_01.jpg

I absolutely love the sharpness of her forms and the natural colouring. She looks alive :wink:

Hi Maddam, great start for your sketchbook!

Her anatomy looks very good, she looks more like a beautiful average girl with some flaws than another 3d supermodel.

In particular I notice her large waist and large and low butt… also the lower legs look a bit short; these aren’t anatomy errors, just details that make her look more like a normal person than a supermodel!

Maybe I would shrink a bit her waist to make her look more feminine, and also I would decrease the size of her butt because it looks a bit big in my opinion :slight_smile:

Hope my feedback can help!

I’m no anatomy master but I she looks great to me. More natural rather than the idealized crap that does not exist.
As for right or wrong, the forms look convincing, if you are matching some reference that may help others to spot differences.
If its out of your head its whatever, we all perceive and remember things a little differently.

really beautiful work man,i love the natural capture of beautiful female forms,love the knees and fat pad around it,there is just some shapes in feet which i think it could pushed further,there is a pocket like in feet name Ext.Digitorum Brevis that you can add it a bit to inject more natural forms to it,can’t wait to see it finished with your great rendering Skills man :+1:

Really great anatomy. Very natural and realistic.:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great model. No real mistake from here. :+1:

grate work there Damien!

The only thing that stands out to me is that the fingers might be a tad short!

cheers, Max

Great model and nice start dude! Gonna follow this one!

Thank you all for your comments,

i’ll take a look to what you said and i can start reworking on her with fresh eyes now :).

Nice skin. Great work!

I can’t believe how long it has been since my last post here…
here are some of my last wip:

A speedsculp that i did, render it in keyshot (post in photoshop) and 3D print it :slight_smile:

Damien_Canderle_Speed_Sculpting_32a.jpg
Damien_Canderle_Speed_Sculpting_32c.jpg
Demon_01.jpg
Demon_03.jpg
Demon_01a.jpg

Attachments

Demon_01a.jpg

Demon_01.jpg

Demon_03.jpg

1 Like

Another WIP, i did a cg version of me, “Scaning” myself in my garden and remodeling the details.
SelfPortrait_12.jpg
SelfPortrait_13.jpg

Attachments

SelfPortrait_13.jpg

1 Like

Some quick ZB /keyshot /photoshop concept art

Damien_Canderle_Speed_Sculpting_33.jpg

Attachments

Damien_Canderle_Speed_Sculpting_33.jpg

Another concept art after watching Alien covenant :smiley: ZB/Keyshot/photoshop

AlienTentacleConcept_01b.jpg
AlienTentacleConcept_01.jpg

Attachments

AlienTentacleConcept_01b.jpg

AlienTentacleConcept_01.jpg

1 Like

Hello,
Zbsummit is next week. Here is the model i will present. From start to rendering in keyshot and 3dPrinted. Hope to see you there .
you can see more images here:
[https://www.artstation.com/maddam

ZBS2017_04b.jpg

ZBS2017_2D_06.jpgZBS2017_04c.jpg](https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.artstation.com%2Fmaddam&h=ATOnR3VxGSwD079_DnBIkeDtjWkBFDzYi-gtEkJM22m5ZcxOOGl5vFedBy8RPWw_4OEuI5H-Z2aZM139IkVtDYGG2dabNTLvOnHNk7Arh1ylkPiwJnAv6HQl2aEwq2ZIQy-NQv-xFMVQzbUSrZvcxaXcJzszcj-r7KN9EYCK0PZPw3UOlMOetwDXaJYJtQ4_v-02QqblNBoNs53cCmc6yQBhfBmlXb78M_gUt2mHctqBXGzUorpv3IpZ-sm4b842zZubWAqDewxzSJW9p7zvYvKHb_mmkrSuTQ)

Attachments

ZBS2017_04b.jpg

ZBS2017_04c.jpg

awesome !

Killer, love it

Absolutely love this

This is super awesome!