Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things....
this put me in a good mood.
These are a few of "my" favorite things
new topology cleaning tools: Merge Triangles and Weld Points.
Render and Materials
- New Vibrant Shadows and AO setting generates more strongly color-saturated shadows.
- The Background image can now be tilted.
- The Background image may now be synchronized with your model's rotation.
- Vector Displacement map export quality has been improved.
- UV Offset has been added in the Preferences palette's Export options for use with Vector Displacement.
- .EXR File format has been added for Vector Displacement maps.
- GoZ now supports Maya 2013 and Luxology modo 601. (Note: modo 601 on OSX requires a manual update when importing a model.)
- Improved notification when saving large projects. (2Gb to 4Gb)
- New SubTool commands Delete All and Delete Other help to quickly clean your projects.
- Improved overall Projection speed.
- The location of the ZBrush virtual memory/cache files can now be changed, providing performance improvements on systems where the system drive is not the computer's fastest drive or is running low on disk space.
- New ZScript commands have been added, mainly to manage the SubTools