ZBrushCentral

Newest work.

Hello everyone. This is my first post of some of my art on ZBC. I’m still finding my way around zBrush but I’ve managed to get a few things out that I was cool with.

I’m still practicing daily to improve and these are my first somewhat finished pieces. zBrush is addicting, it’s all I basically use for modeling now. I’m trying to learn the render system in zb and if that works out it may be all I need at some point.

All images were sculpted in zb and rendered in c4d. Thanks for looking. =]

Attachments

sidewalk_shark_by_tonare-d2oncvv.jpg

what_the____by_tonare-d4pokqu.jpg

mud_by_tonare.jpg

citrus_veins_by_tonare.jpg

excellent job!

Thank you, Derek! :smiley:

Hey Tonare.

Great concepts here. Really the idea of these creatures coming out of the sea and ground.

Very cool.

Thank you, Laurie! :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I’m starting to feel more comfortable in ZB…and finding my way around and starting to understand from my errors much more and learning from them…the hard way but still learning lol. This is what I’ve been working on for a couple of weeks now. I’ve started painting it so I hope that goes well. I just have to say that zbrush is the coolest program I’ve ever worked with. It’s amazing. Not sure what this is suppose to be but it’s just fun doing whatever.

Very Very cool.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
How do you spend ZBrush to C4D ?

Thanks bud. I use GoZ. :slight_smile:

amazing, you have found for sure your personal style…i think this is the most important thing at the beginning
Have a good work

Thank you, LVXIFER! :smiley:

Oh yes! you go through decimation master and you had a very powerful machine? (I do not know much GoZ) :slight_smile:

I do use decimation master. I have to or when I import models into c4d the viewport becomes virtually unusable. Until I learn to use less poly’s in ZB thats the workflow I use. I just don’t like to keep an eye on polys and would rather sculpt free than worry about that. So decimation master is one of the best plugs imo. My machine isn’t that powerful anymore its getting old and I need to upgrade, but I always feel that way since Im a gamer lol.

So I took a stab at painting this little guy. Its very easy to lose tons of time painting. It’s a lot of fun. I went through so much trial and error on uv’s that I about gave up but finally got through. I swear the next sculpt I do will be much more organized and clean from what I’ve learned off this monster.

I went for real subtle colors and trying to stay within a stone/skin look. Not sure If i’m getting that lol but I’m happy with it for now. Time to paint some more on the bottom half and maybe add some background stuff and finish this thing. I’m anxious to start something new. Thanks for looking.

d1.jpg

[QUOTE=tonare;974986]So I took a stab at painting this little guy. Its very easy to lose tons of time painting. It’s a lot of fun. I went through so much trial and error on uv’s that I about gave up but finally got through. I swear the next sculpt I do will be much more organized and clean from what I’ve learned off this monster.

I went for real subtle colors and trying to stay within a stone/skin look. Not sure If i’m getting that lol but I’m happy with it for now. Time to paint some more on the bottom half and maybe add some background stuff and finish this thing. I’m anxious to start something new. Thanks for looking.

d1.jpgLooks nice and the lighting works well.

Hey thanks man, I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Well I’m done with this. Onto the next. :slight_smile:
w2.jpg

That is really one cool piece of art work (you others are cool too)

Nice work. When I first saw this I thought it would make a nice statue for a Gothic building - replace the gargoyles with your your work;) - nice work.

Thank you, Space! I appreciate it bud. :slight_smile:

Very Cool ! A Dragon Hatchling coming out of its birth sack … I love your shark coming out of the plane … Deke :slight_smile: