ZBrushCentral

Yeenke's Sketchbook/portfolio

Hi, my name is David Jankes Yeenke and i decided to create this sketchbook. It’s my personal portfolio too. You can see some pictures which were in another theats so sorry for that but i would like it on one place. c&c are welcome

Attachments

new_german.jpg

minotaur_l.jpg

And here is something new

I did a texture for model of black man. It was done by hand paint NO photos. It has 3500 polys. By the way i got new webside so check it;) www.yeenke.com

New model i worked on. Now i will start on lowpoly and textures

policajt.jpg

wow, very very nice!:+1:

Amazing work!!!

thank you guys i am glad you like it

render_l.jpg

WOW incredible, really nice works, probably for top row

comments and critiques are welcome

hey, so here is a new model from me, it is real time game model. I did it becouse me and my friend working on some animations of cop and this gun is for him;)

REally strong work. VERY impressive!!!

chris-carter: thank you
here is a wire, it has 3000 polys

It’s Michael Clark Duncan and Steve Buscemi! Very nicely done.

Mahlikus The Black> you got a true, these actors were my references but i didn’t want to have exactly the same look. And thanx i am glad you like it

The cartridge for your 357 is depicted as a spent casing, as the primer has a dent made by the firing pin while still having the bullet?
The cop won’t score too high with “blanks”…:slight_smile:

I thought the same thing but unless the camera is going to rock a wicked closeup…like really wicked close, it shouldn’t matter. =) Now it would matter if the scene called for a closeup of reloading (closeup of removing the shell). By then, the bullet would have left the model and then it really would matter. If that’s the case…excellent attention to detail!

Man !!! thats some awesome models, top notch quality… no more words.

The gun is very good. Grid model is simple and concise. Good job.:+1:

great work !! cool low poly pistol :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: more -more !!