ZBrushCentral

Beginner to Advanced Video Tutorials for Zbrush

I’ve been working on some free video tutorials for beginners to Zbrush *(Hosted on Youtube).

Of course… some are a little advanced but I hope they’re well enough explained as to not confuse anyone trying to learn by watching them, without prior knowledge.

Dynamesh Chapter 1:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Subjects ~

Episode 1: Add, Sub, AND. [link]
Episode 2: Group, Polish, Blur, Project. [link]
Episode 3: Create Shell. [link]
Episode 4: Insert Brush + Radial Commands. [link]
Episode 5: Custom Insert Brush. [link]
Episode 6: Custom Alpha Brush. [link]

Dynamesh Chapter 2:

Episode 7: Clipping Menu. [link]
Episode 8: Transpose. [link]
Episode 9. Stroke Brush. [link]
Episode 10: Twist Brushes. [link]
Episode 11: Freezing Sub Levels. [link]

Zbrush Basics Chapter 1: (Currently in progress)

Episode 1: Subtools [link]
Episode 2: Subtool Master [link]
Episode 3: Brush Palette [link]
Episode 4: Layers
Episode 5: Masking, Groups and Transpose [link]

***I’ll continue to update these tutorials through the next few weeks, eventually moving into Maya rigging and game design using the Unity 3D game engine ~ those will be posted on the appropriate forum of course ~ with links provided here, for anyone interested or unable to find them.

Make sure to like and subscribe if you find my tutorials helpful… it’s always nice to know your work is appreciated ^_^.

Attachments

ch_1.jpg

ch_2.jpg

:+1: Very helpful, Thank you for your efforts!

NP :slight_smile:
I should have the layers, Noisemaker and the Morph Brush tutorials added by this weekend.
Next week will be rigging in maya.

I’ll also be working on some challenge mode tutorials that focus on a specific technique
via: Environment, Hard Surface and Living Weapon.

Would like to get these tutorials out to as many people as possible, so if you know
of any other forum or site that would like them… please feel free to let me know or
link them to my youtube channel :wink:

These look great! Thank you. I won’t be able to check them out though until I get off work :confused:

lol, kk ~ if you have any questions… feel free ta drop’em here, on my DA profile or on any one of the youtube vids :smiley:

Thanks! Great Tuts. Looking forward to more when you have them ready.

Yea, a bit behind schedule XD
**already done with 3 new tutorials *(layers, Noisemaker and the Morph Brush) should be uploaded and approved by youtube by tomorrow evening :wink:

Many thanks for your helpful tutorials. I am sure all of us who are still a little unsure will find these very useful.

Ditto that - i’m subscribed and bookmarking
Yours are some of the very best - right speed, explicit instruction
Some of the others are time wasters in that I have to play them again and again, run them in slow mo… in general jump through hoops just to get to what you show in one pass.

Thanks a bunch

I really hope you are able to keep 'em coming :wink:

Your tutorials are nice, can you help me out with the problem here, I am not able to understand how to proceed after using the insert meshes.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170728-What-is-the-workflow-after-using-insert-brushes-and-dynamesh

Thx ~ I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

UPDATE:small_orange_diamond:
I FINALLY started uploading more tutorials to my youtube, will update the links in my opening post as they’re available.

Also, for anyone interested ~ City of Steam, an indie made MMO *(Browser based) is running an Alpha weekend event ~ starting tomorrow night.

It’s made using the Unity 3D engine, so if you wanna check it out and ask the devs a few questions… I’ve got 50 alpha keys ta give away ^_^.

**Just leave a comment on this video saying you’d like a key :small_orange_diamond: http://youtu.be/zSemp0DfQ7I :small_orange_diamond: and I’ll send one to your youtube account :sunglasses:

Thanks for these great tuts! ;):+1:

Subscribed! Looking forward to watching these, they look very well planned out :slight_smile:

is there a tut on making a basic head wreath thanks;)

Thanks for sharing the tutorials, very helpful and much needed to me as a beginner…