ZBrushCentral

Mariano Steiner schnitzels ! (?)

Hi everyone.
Just openning this thread to post all my works, wips and sketchs , instead of posting one at the time.
So i’ll start with this “kind of” sketch i’m doing, inspired on a Blaz Porenta’s paint called “Nuclear Blast”.
I said “kind of” sketch cause i’m spending more time on it then i normally do in a sketch, but less then a big project, so…
For those who don’t know Blaz’s work, shame on you! http://blazporenta.blogspot.com.br/

Please keep me posted of your critics and comments, they mean a lot!

here we go!

Attachments

piss_01.jpg

piss_03.jpg

piss_03_B.jpg

This is awesome. Love the pose and his facial expression!

Hi! I was wanting to know if some1 can help me. & I am sry for an off topic question. But can’t seem to fiind the answer that I’m looking for. How can I zoom out fot the light background. & How can I blend
the background with the model. I’m trying to set up the light caps for the correct shadow falloffs. & blend in the right color for the rocks to the mountain gate. But as I said. I can’t find the answers that I’m
looking for. Please help or reply a link to a youtube turtorial. Here is a pic of what I’m talking about. & Also let me know what you think of the model its self. I consider any feedback as help. The good & the
bad feed back. Thank you…
Just follow this link of some of my work.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3660943326118.54220527.1350741676&type=3

up!piss_05.jpg

Very nice! It reminds me a lot of Phil Hale. http://ppaintinga.com/phil-hale-paintings/

Awesome sculpting as always man! :slight_smile:

I really dig the pose! You have done a great job on his hands and feet! They feel very natural.
Not sure about his right shoulder though :stuck_out_tongue: something looks off with the deltoid.

And I sure hope the guy is just peeing :wink: Looks kind of white and blobby hehe :smiley:

/Jonas

Pissing in the wind?
Great job man!

Amazingly expressive, from head to toe! A great piece of humor, too!

Thanks for sharing.

Terry

Nailed that unanticipated facial expression perfectly…:D…Great Job.:+1:
Really looking forward to seeing this sketchbook unfold…should be great…:slight_smile:

Glenn

very nice mariano … i like your character even more than the one in the concept

Ahahah!
What a shame, getting nuked while pissing :smiley:

Great dynamic pose, and the facial expression tells perfectly the happening on something unexpected!

Are you going to texture it?

Heyy thanks guys!
Did some adjustments based on Blaz’s feedback and here it is.
Refined the clothes and some body parts too.

cheers!
piss_07.jpg

:smiley: Great sculpt and hilarious to boot. Thanks for sharing. Good choice of subject.

Thank you guys! Glad you like it!
Here is the final renders of this piece.
I’ll post some more ZB shots and a turntable later!

Ok I just figured out what I was looking at and I like it.

It’s so funny:) I like it.

Ha, Love it. Best thing I’ve seen all day.

Ryan

Took me a second but I’m laughing now.

heeyy thank you guys!

here is another angle

Haha;It’s so funny:)