ZBrushCentral

Morgan freeman for Dark knight rises(Mobile game)

guys
Here are some modelling and rendering I made for Dark knight rises(Mobile game).
Just watched the moive Friday. very nice, but not good as last one
Morgan_final02.jpgLucius_WIP.jpgZGrab01.jpgmorganModel.jpg

Attachments

Morgan_final02.jpg

morganModel.jpg

1 Like

very cool! great likeness

Wow man!!! this is truly awesome! looks almost like a 3d scan!
maybe this has been asked you a 100 times,but how did you render this? what software and maybe settings?
I understand if you dont feel like answering :wink:

love it maaan great likeness

Wow!
So lifelike, you’ve captured his likeness perfectly. If only you could catch his awesome voice too :wink:
One of my favourite actors. This is TOP ROW material, simple as that.
Great effort, well done.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jit.

I really like your likeness. I do have one question though - I noticed that you and others seem to indent the eye’s iris and pupil. Why do you do that rather than the old way of painting in the iris and pupil on the ball of the eye?

Now thats something that deserves Top Row.

Well done.

D.

Excellent. One of the best likenesses I’ve seen in ZBrush. As for Batman Rises I agree with you. They could have cut out half an hour but I thought it was really good. And it has a good ending too. Thanks for posting.

thank you guys

CookieMonster: i dont really have some special trick on this.just model in zb. render by vray,I used sss2fast shader.got displacement map from zb.But I do spent a lot of time on sculpture.

jit_gohil: he is my favor actor too.

LD : to indent pupil is come from tranditional sculpture skill.

bLawless: I feel the same way.

[Batman]_redsteam_3d_chara_Generic_male_NPCHead.jpg

5 stars for Freeman wow…

Your Morgan Freeman is outstanding! Great likeness! :+1:

(My question was: I noticed that you and others seem to indent the eye’s iris and pupil. Why do you do that rather than the old way of painting in the iris and pupil on the ball of the eye?)

“LD : to indent pupil is come from traditional sculpture skill.”

Thanks for your reply. My next question is: How do you paint over the indented iris and pupil? Do you fill them in first?

I would have to say, the Freeman likeness is spot on!

that is just for model. I changed it to last model as sphere.

Awesome. :+1:

some more step and details
I start model the head from a sphere in zb.after I get most of the feature. I did a retopology and make more small details on it. like pore wrinkle etcCapture1.jpgCapture2.jpg
wrinkel layer and pore layer in different . and some more feature nevus in face. Capture3.jpgCapture4.jpg
I didnt use any facial texture to get the pore stuff. I sculpted all detail out by hand.I believe that will help to achieve realistic face.
Capture12.jpgCapture13.jpg

I made displacement map in zb . here are screenshots.
Capture6.jpgCapture5.jpg

Very nice!

Amazing sculpt! On top of that, I’m reading your descriptions in his voice!

lol. thx