ZBrushCentral

Game of life

Hello everyone, this is my first finished work.It is a picture about reflections of life, where I want to go after I die,and what is the most valuable in life,But to God it is just a mere game, something small to gamble upon. Just a cycle of trifling moment.Therefore regardless of what we go through in the future, let us face each day with happiness.
I hope you will like this picture.

Game of life ZB.jpg

Wire frame:
wire.jpg

ZBrush screenshots:
ZBrush_05.jpg

ZBrush_01.jpg

ZBrush_02.jpg

ZBrush_03.jpg

ZBrush_04.jpg

Attachments

Game of life ZB.jpg

ZBrush_01.jpg

ZBrush_02.jpg

ZBrush_03.jpg

ZBrush_04.jpg

ZBrush_05.jpg

wire.jpg

1 Like

Hey great work and idea :+1:

great story as well as technical accomplishments

Amazing!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awesome work!!!..definitely top row material :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
there’s a ton of amazing detail here…

This piece really hit me hard.
It reminded me of some of the last memories of my father.
A strong bit of art here.

First Class!!! goes without saying we all know where this belongs!! thank you for posting the grey scales and typology awesome awe-inspiring work!! :+1:

If I were you, I wouldn’t talk about the story. It speaks about itself. Great job and congratulations on this creation. I would love to learn about technical issues that you encountered during the creation. What challenges have you come across? How long did it take you to finish this project? What software did you used other than Zbrush?

Great work, thanks for sharing with us. And I agree with Elad, so please add me to the list of people interested in knowing what technical issues you encountered. The whole scene must have enormous number of polys, so could you share experience with the performance you had with ZB and maybe your machine specs?

If I were to nitpick, I would say that the wrinkles on God´s clothes seem a little off around the seam (seam area under his arm). There seems to be some kind of tension, similar to when you button a shirt and you miss a hole :slight_smile:

Btw. I can recognize Abraham Lincoln, Bruce Lee, Charlie Chaplin and Bin Laden on the cards. Who are the other two?

This is really just so fantastic in every way. Almost feels like a playful variation on the chess match in Bergman’s The Seventh Seal.

Very inspiring!

incredible!!! this is a great idea and very good details

The other two are Michael Jackson and I think maybe the singer Selena.:wink:

great!, wish part are done in zbrush?

WOW! Hell yeah! NICE JOB ! WELL DONE! 5*

Oh, thanks, I knew it has to be someone who died already, but I totally missed that it´s Jackson (although it´s King card, so the hint was there, but my first thought was on Presley and it was obvious that it´s not him). Never really heard about Selena, but you´re probably right (google).

exelent work. like the idea and the composition.
just perfect !

just wow! :open_mouth:

amazing work !!!

Loooooogtimes ago I haven’t see the fantasy work like this .You are so great!!!

Speachless:+1: