ZBrushCentral

Film Style MAFIA Man

Hey guys, Been long time I was busy at work and other stuff and recently I got some time to finish my recent project.
Here is the final image which I used zbrush to sculpt, resurface, UV( UV MASTER! GREAT TOOL) and paint the textures. I used a simple base mesh and turned it into dynamesh. Final touch on the textures done in photoshop and I used maya+Mental Ray.The textures are hand painted using Zbrush and edit in Photoshop.

I will upload WIP Images Soon!

Hope you guys like it.

MafiaFinal.jpgMafiaFinalBW.jpgCloseUp.jpgPose.jpgSculpt.jpgWire.jpgDetailes.jpg

Attachments

MafiaFinal.jpg

MafiaFinalBW.jpg

CloseUp.jpg

Pose.jpg

Sculpt.jpg

Wire.jpg

Detailes.jpg

1 Like

Congratulations. Very impressive job. :wink:

Great work as always Siamak !

Excellent detail on the clothing and face. Personally I prefer the coloured image, the black and white one doesn’t stand out as much.

thanks a lot guys! wiating for more replies:D i’m happy that you guys like it really!

Like your work very, very rich in detail.:+1:

Very cool and very clean topo !!! Especially, I like the grayscale one.

thanks a lot guys.
Here are some extra images.
from some test on sss and uv master uv’s
I will share the lighting as well soon when i get some extra free times.

alllights.jpgUVMASTER.jpg

Attachments

UVMASTER.jpg

alllights.jpg

Looks Excellent !! :+1:

Superb work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

terrific

Keep it up. Good work on the skin. The hair could have been darker imo.

Lovely work. Skin shader looks really cool and I love the lighting on the last render (bottom right in that set of renders). Reminds me of an old Rod Steiger. You may have already mentioned this, but what did you render with? Looking forward to seeing more of this soon.

Fantastic! So real!

wow, very realistic looking! was this done with BPR or outside of ZBrush?

hey hey hey great work,really like the gray scale render.hope you grab the top row.,

wow, really nice shader and render.:+1:

Excellent zbrush work,

I like these your latest renders they have a nice contrast to them, it remind me of old photo’s.
Btw is this still Maya Mental ray or did you use Vray on these last few images.
Also if he is smoking a cigar with that much smoke he would be squinting his eyelids a bit more.

@sculptor.zb: Thanks a lot !
@Dman3d: Thanks a lot !
@ActionM: Thanks a lot ! Honestly I had so much problem with hair and I’m not 100% happy with the result I got on his hairs. I was using Shave and a hair cut for Maya 2012 and I got a bug there which I couldn’t render with mental ray and raytrace shadows and I couldn’t move to an older version of Maya. For the next job I’m gonna use an older version and planing to use fibermesh+Maya hair and fur.
@MINTY: Thanks a lot man! I used mental ray Maya 2012 for rendering and some color corrections in photoshop like level, contrast and colors.Honestly I don’t know about Rod Steiger :smiley:
@Derek Frenzo: Thanks a lot man!
@hendrik F: Thanks a lot man! I used Mentral on this job.I’ll render a 360 for my reel sometimes this year ;).I used Zbrush to sculpt ( Using dynamesh), Resurfacing,UV’s made by UV master(AWESOME UV PLUGIN) and also I used zbrush poly paint to hand paint all the textures on his head and no image used. Just to texture his cloth I used some images as well.
@madhead: Thanks a lot man! I thought some people would be interested to see it like an old mafia guy which should be in black and white :smiley: and you never know about top row but hopefully it’s good enough for top row.
@chemicalbamboo: Thanks a lot man!
@sclptr: Thanks a lot! all the renders are done by Maya2012+Mental Ray. I want to try Vray but maybe in the near future:D.Thanks for the comment on his eyelids If I get time I will change some stuff on him but at this moment I want to start another job honestly but for my showreel I will fix the mistakes.

Thanks a lot for all the replies C&C’s guys!!

wow, brilliant, why it isn’t in toprow?!?!