ZBrushCentral

My Project working Will of Blade Irelia

Hello, everyone! This is a complete production plan. This production is a role in the League of Will of Blade Irelia!!:cool:
With the completion of my work. I will continue to update to the progress!

Attachments

Irelia_Splash_0 (2).jpg

Irelia_Splash_0.jpg

Will_of_Blade_Irelia1.jpg

Will_of_Blade_Irelia2.jpg

I’d say that’s a very good start! And tha’ts coming from someone who play League of Legends a lot (hell, I’m even sculpting Renekton right now).
Anatomy looks accurate, hair already looks kinda good!

Eager to see more of this :wink:

I appreciate your work!Thank you for your evaluation.We would like to build a next-generation version of the League of Legends Collection!!

Her ass is too fat, and breasts look like implants.

Did you take a free basemesh?
coz everything on her anatomy does not fit to the character at all.

if you compair the artworks with your sculpt, you are strongly missing the concept. she has to be thin, silence, filigran and agile. and msot important part, she does not look asian at all, that’s why im thinking that this is a foreign mesh?

if not then try to work on her eyes and face. asian skull and caucasian skulls are very different.

Hey, that’s a great start. I agree with the other poster in that the hips look a bit too wide, and a better facial resemblance could be had with further tweaking/modeling. Seeing it in the full figure and with the other gear added on would give it a better context for further adjustments.

;)Thank you very much the views of the two upstairs.Initially exaggerated her body.I will work after the armor to adjust his body.I was intended to create a sexy Irelia.I also hope he can build a completely new and is not to emotional Irelia.To my Irelia!

Because some things delayed production schedules. I’m very sorry.Sleeve part is now complete.I will seize the time to complete this project.I hope we continue to focus on and submit its views. Thank you!
Will_of_Blade_Irelia3.jpg
Will_of_Blade_Irelia4.jpg

Is continuing.
Ah ha ha ha!
Will_of_Blade_Irelia5.jpg
Will_of_Blade_Irelia6.jpg

Awesome work man.

She does not look asian. :confused: I think its important that she looks asian coz she comes from a fictual asian-like culture. isnt she?

The body is completed. Short of weapons need to make.
Rough color.
Will_of_Blade_Irelia7.jpg
Will_of_Blade_Irelia8.jpg
Will_of_Blade_Irelia9.jpg

Attachments

Will_of_Blade_Irelia9.jpg

Weapon production Done!
The next step to prepare an in-depth color and texture, and let her move up!
Thank you for support!