ZBrushCentral

spiderman

Hey guys , here is some designs that i made before 1-2 years, they are for the new spiderman movie .

hope you like it

Thanks fo your time

spider (3).jpg
spider (1).jpg
spider (4).jpg
spider (2).jpg
mesh3.jpg
mesh2.jpg
mesh1.jpg
mesh4.jpg

Attachments

mesh3.jpg

mesh2.jpg

mesh1.jpg

mesh4.jpg

Awesome work Ceco, keep that fire man!

Very cool man. Can’t wait to see this movie.

Very cool Lizardman… I actually like this better than in the final version!

Hi! The design of the lizard is amaizing, especialy the head, and the render is outstanding, also! Always a treat to see your work; keep them coming:)!

Great designs really love the head renders.

Thanks guys !

Cant wait to see the movie man!!!

I wish they had used your version! It’s much better.

Fantastic work!

:+1:

Wow, your lizard is much better than the one that ended up in the movie. I loved the movie but I hated the Lizard design- I wish they would’ve used yours. So much better!

I must say that you are really inspiring all of us at ZBC! I can’t say I ever regretted subscribing to your thread :-).
Love your designs, organic modeling, hard edge and detail stuff.
It’s also really inspiring to see what you do with the BPR in ZBrush. Great work!

Excellent dude!!! :wink: :slight_smile:

Amazing!

Thanks guys i m glad you like it

Thanks so much about the front page ZbrushCentral !!

Great

Oh, yeah!The Amazing SpiderMan!
Awesome!The shot is Amazing!
By the way,PSTCHOART,would you mind tell how you make the webs on Spiderman’s suit?
Thank yo!

…characters! :+1:

Nice subtle detail in both Spidy and Lizzy. Spider-Man is very believable in this design. Thanks for showing it off.

You should let me borrow your amazing ZBrush skills just for a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome awesome work!

The lizard man is amazing, I love the design. Spiderman is very simple, but it’s fact. As I said, lizard is great!!! I love your work.